Windows 10: Activation Error after 2 years

Discus and support Activation Error after 2 years in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've got a problem with my windows license key. I don't have one because i bought my pc few years ago so i probably throwed it away. Now after around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaciekZygmuntowski, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Activation Error after 2 years

I've got a problem with my windows license key. I don't have one because i bought my pc few years ago so i probably throwed it away. Now after around 2.5 years my pc shows me a communicate "Your windows is not activated, go to settings..." but i can't do anything without a license key. Can you help me in some way please?

:)

MaciekZygmuntowski, Jan 26, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Activation Error after 2 years

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Activation Error after 2 years

1. Activation Error after 2 years - Similar Threads - Activation Error years

2. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  3. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  4. One drive not active for 2 years

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive not active for 2 years: Hi Team, Request your help to restore pictures that were on my One Drive. My account was inactive for more than 2 years. Can someone help! Thanks S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-not-active-for-2-years/001c3bf5-5c04-465e-b858-af91dae98c40
  5. Activate Windows after 2 years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows after 2 years: I bought my pc from a reputable retailer 2 years ago and activated Windows at that time Today I woke my computer from hibernation, and there's a permanent message on the screen telling me to activate Windows Why is it asking me to do that? I've already activated it I...
  6. ACTIVATE WINDOWS message appears after no changes to computer and after 2 years

ACTIVATE WINDOWS message appears after no changes to computer and after 2 years: Hi - an ACTIVATE WINDOWS message appears after no changes to computer and after 2 years of using the computer with no issues. just out of the blue - i have added nothing of consequence regarding hardware. i do not have a written key (ii guess it was digital) any advice?...
  7. Activation errors for *years*

Activation errors for *years*: Okay so I'm probably very late to this. A couple of years ago I decided to buy a laptop from a friend of mine. He mentioned an issue about the windows os refusing to stay activated, whereas he had bought the pc with a properly activated windows os. After a month or so it...
  8. Windows 10 activation expires after 2 years ?

Windows 10 activation expires after 2 years ?: Hi, I have upgraded my windows 8 Pro to Windows 10 over 2 years ago . Since yesterday I get the message that my windows license expires and that I have to Activate it. When I look at the activation settings it says "Windows is activated using your organization's...
  9. BSOD after 2 year of laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 2 year of laptop: Hi guys, I had a BSOD after so long of using the laptop no problem, only hardware change that happened was that laptop is conected to a monitor through display port, and one day ago, I conected that monitor too, to another computer though HDMI but that computer is turned off...
  10. BSOD random after 2 years

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD random after 2 years: Hey guys, after almost two years BSOD. I haven't installed any hardware or software lately. BSOD of death used to be a nightmare for me until I found this forum a few years ago, and it seems that now, they're a joke because you guys always found the solutioin *Biggrin...