Windows 10: Activation error after uninstalling an windows update

Discus and support Activation error after uninstalling an windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After I uninstalled the latest windows update on my laptop, I frequently recieve activate windows message and the watermark. Before windows update, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbhiAdhikari, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Activation error after uninstalling an windows update

After I uninstalled the latest windows update on my laptop, I frequently recieve activate windows message and the watermark. Before windows update, it was absolutely fine. How can I fix this?

I uninstalled the update because of black screen error

:)

AbhiAdhikari, Mar 30, 2020
  2. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Mar 30, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Activation error after uninstalling an windows update

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Activation error after uninstalling an windows update

1. Activation error after uninstalling an windows update - Similar Threads - Activation error uninstalling

2. Windows activation error 0x80070002 after update fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation error 0x80070002 after update fail: Windows activation error 0x80070002 so i was trying to update my hp pavillion x360 but the think the update was not successful and now my windows is deactivated, the error code it shows in the windows activation section is 0x80070002, right now i dont see the option of start...
  3. Errors after uninstalling Graphics Card Update AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors after uninstalling Graphics Card Update AMD: Hello i have installed newer Graphics Card update AMD And my laptop sudenlly was Black screening So i installed older version of my Graphic Card well all my Apps i start like games, Teams And others Are giving me errors like CefSharp.BrowserSubProcess.exe And Razer Cortex And...
  4. Errors after uninstalling Graphics Card Update AMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors after uninstalling Graphics Card Update AMD: Hello i have installed newer Graphics Card update AMD And my laptop sudenlly was Black screening So i installed older version of my Graphic Card well all my Apps i start like games, Teams And others Are giving me errors like CefSharp.BrowserSubProcess.exe And Razer Cortex And...
  5. windows update uninstalling error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update uninstalling error: i am trying to uninstall kb5001330 but it shows error not all updates were successfully uninstalled . also tried using cmd it shows error 0x800f0905 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-uninstalling-error/46471c15-1497-4eed-8429-ce73036db214
  6. Windows activation error after update

Windows activation error after update: Hello Guys, My windows automatic updates keep on failing every now and then for no reason. it states there is a network issue, but I always have full network strength. When this update failure happens, windows roll back the updates. But on restarting, i get a windows...
  7. Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.

Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.: Hello! I use Windows 10 Enterprise 64x version 1803 and recently updated it to version 1909, following Window's suggestion. I did not recognize my computer afterwards. It was terribly slow and I never dared making a copy or a move action: it would have lasted forever. I...
  8. Activation error after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation error after update: Please help me on this error [ATTACH] Thanks vishnu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-after-update/45e8480d-d444-4f74-8a5a-3dd25e7031bb
  9. Windows Activation Error after major Windows update???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error after major Windows update???: I purchsed my HP Omen laptop preloaded with Windows 10. All was well until a major update several months ago. Since then, there's been a message at the bottom of my screen "Activate Windows. Go to Settings to activate Windows." I got side tracked with moving and...
  10. Windows 10 activation after uninstalling

Windows 10 activation after uninstalling: Last fall I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home for a laptop that previously had Windows 7 but was not functioning properly. Windows 10 installed just fine, but unfortunately a few weeks later the laptop began to malfunction and I thought it had a hard drive failure. After...