Windows 10: Activation Error after Windows Reset

Discus and support Activation Error after Windows Reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10. I had to reset my laptop after a malware attack. After reset windows is no longer activated. I am getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yusra_Fatima, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Activation Error after Windows Reset

My laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10. I had to reset my laptop after a malware attack. After reset windows is no longer activated. I am getting error oxc00000022 while trouble shooting.

Microsoft agent asked me to do this :

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    3. At the command prompt, type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey. This will reveal the product key. Volume License Product Key Activation.

This runs with an error too without any error description.

I did not get the windows key with laptop . Retailer says the keys came in built and they cant help me with it.

Please help.

:)

Yusra_Fatima, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Activation Error after Windows Reset

1. Activation Error after Windows Reset - Similar Threads - Activation Error Reset

2. Windows needs activation after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows needs activation after reset: it honestly started when i was trying to fix what in all honesty should have been a fairly simple problem. though in trying to find the correct solution for this case windows unraveled into a slew of sequential problems (that showed me that i know frick all about IT and...
  3. Windows 10 Activation After Reset

Windows 10 Activation After Reset: I am having trouble activating windows after a system reset after programs became unstable and unusable and reinstalling them did not work well. We have a digital license from the free upgrade on this computer and I had actually activated it a week ago after a reset and...
  4. activation after reset

activation after reset: My lenovo laptop came with windows 8.1 installed, i upgraded to 10 some time ago. I reset windows 10 for maintenance and now its asking me to activate. But the activation screen is blank. I need to join a private network urgently and I cant until I activate. Please advise or...
  5. Windows 10 won't activate after reset

Windows 10 won't activate after reset: Hello I had my PC built in April last year from a reputable PC builder, the build included Windows 10. It has been running perfectly but yesterday I messed up a bit, did some research and decided resetting the PC would be the best way to fix things. Everything went...
  6. Activating Windows 10 after reseting PC

Activating Windows 10 after reseting PC: A couple years ago I built my computer and bought a windows 10 key. But my SSD stopped working so I had to reset my whole computer. I no longer have the activation code and I am tired of the "Activate Windows" in the bottom right of my screen. Do I need to buy another key?...
  7. Activation of windows after reset

Activation of windows after reset: I did reset my laptop last month and after reset it asked me for product key. I skipped and found that my Windows is no more activated. I changed my motherboard in June but it didn't create any issues with activation till I reset in December. I tried activation after hardware...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation after reset

Windows 10 pro activation after reset: Hello, I bought Lenovo yoga 460 on eBay. it was used before and his owner before selling it reseted windows. Now I'm trying to activate it but having some problems. First off all, when I'm going to activation page, it is blank. After some time it starts to show activation...
  9. Error after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error after reset: Hello, My grandfather gave me his computer but unfortunately he doesn't remember his Windows 10 password. I performed a reset on all of the drives and after the reset, I received this message in the image below. [IMG]When I click on a "OK", then a new window eventually...
  10. windows 10 activation after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 activation after reset: I have recently reset my windows 10 that was original on my laptop since I have bought it. I tried to activate it but I couldn't. I found my key using command below: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey Then as I entered it I got this message: "We...