Windows 10: Activation Error after Windows Reset

Discus and support Activation Error after Windows Reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10. I had to reset my laptop after a malware attack. After reset windows is no longer activated. I am getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yusra_Fatima, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Activation Error after Windows Reset

My laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10. I had to reset my laptop after a malware attack. After reset windows is no longer activated. I am getting error oxc00000022 while trouble shooting.

Microsoft agent asked me to do this :

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    3. At the command prompt, type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey. This will reveal the product key. Volume License Product Key Activation.

This runs with an error too without any error description.

I did not get the windows key with laptop . Retailer says the keys came in built and they cant help me with it.

Please help.

:)

Yusra_Fatima, Aug 4, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Activation Error after Windows Reset

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Activation Error after Windows Reset

1. Activation Error after Windows Reset - Similar Threads - Activation Error Reset

2. Windows Activation Error After reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Error After reset my laptop: Hello, What should I do If my laptop prompt an error while activating it? I did login my Microsoft account but my laptop is not link, but I linked it during setting up after purchasing it to the store.I got the license key but when I put it and activate there was an error...
  3. Windows Activation Error After reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation Error After reset my laptop: Hello, What should I do If my laptop prompt an error while activating it? I did login my Microsoft account but my laptop is not link, but I linked it during setting up after purchasing it to the store.I got the license key but when I put it and activate there was an error...
  4. ERROR: 0XC0000022 after fresh reset. Windows is no longer activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: 0XC0000022 after fresh reset. Windows is no longer activated.: Hello, after doing some swapping of my ram, I decided to give my PC a reset due to issues BSOD when having 4 sticks of DDR5 ram installed. After doing a reset, my windows is no longer activated. The Troubleshooter does not do a thing to fix it. My Product key out of the box...
  5. ERROR: 0XC0000022 after fresh reset. Windows is no longer activated.

ERROR: 0XC0000022 after fresh reset. Windows is no longer activated.: Hello, after doing some swapping of my ram, I decided to give my PC a reset due to issues BSOD when having 4 sticks of DDR5 ram installed. After doing a reset, my windows is no longer activated. The Troubleshooter does not do a thing to fix it. My Product key out of the box...
  6. Windows Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation after reset: Hello,I did a windows reset after bios problems on my Lenovo. I used a recovery disk from another laptop.After reset, windows cannot activate automatically. I don't have the original windows key as it is the version that came with the computer when i bought it.Thank you...
  7. Windows Activation after reset

Windows Activation after reset: Hello,I did a windows reset after bios problems on my Lenovo. I used a recovery disk from another laptop.After reset, windows cannot activate automatically. I don't have the original windows key as it is the version that came with the computer when i bought it.Thank you...
  8. Windows activation after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation after reset: Had to reset computer. Had Windows 10 from when free download was offered. After reset when attempting to activate Windows got and error message of 0xC004F012. I do not have the registration key from the first installation of Windows 10....
  9. activation after reset

activation after reset: My lenovo laptop came with windows 8.1 installed, i upgraded to 10 some time ago. I reset windows 10 for maintenance and now its asking me to activate. But the activation screen is blank. I need to join a private network urgently and I cant until I activate. Please advise or...
  10. Activation of windows after reset

Activation of windows after reset: I did reset my laptop last month and after reset it asked me for product key. I skipped and found that my Windows is no more activated. I changed my motherboard in June but it didn't create any issues with activation till I reset in December. I tried activation after hardware...