Windows 10: Activation error due to Windows Edition

Discus and support Activation error due to Windows Edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am getting upgrade for windows home single edition to home edition but once it restarts nothing happens i am stuck in a loop. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xox_rahul_xox, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Activation error due to Windows Edition

Activation error due to Windows Edition 723089e6-4f91-45da-8e32-27e947ef0e83?upload=true.png

I am getting upgrade for windows home single edition to home edition but once it restarts nothing happens i am stuck in a loop.

Thank you.

:)

xox_rahul_xox, Jun 11, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Activation error due to Windows Edition

windows 10 wants to activate activated system.

Hello Aleksey,

The Windows activation error 0x8007232B occurs due to the following reasons:

• You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
      Windows 10 Home or
      Windows 10
      Pro. Try entering a product key that matches the edition of Windows on your device.
    • Or, you might see this error if you're trying to activate your work PC but aren't connected to your workplace's network. If you're connected to your work network and still see this error, you might need to change the network settings. Contact
      your organization's support person for more info.

We recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to troubleshoot Windows activation errors. Also, please confirm if you're able to contact our Answer Desk that was suggested by
    Andre Da Costa.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Activation error due to Windows Edition

1. Activation error due to Windows Edition - Similar Threads - Activation error due

2. Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.: I cancelled my subscription on 05/09/2023. Received acknowledgement of same. However, my bank account was debited on 05/09/2023 for another year. I had not received any emails prior letting me know the subscription was expiring. Since my cancellation was successful a refund...
  3. Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.: I cancelled my subscription on 05/09/2023. Received acknowledgement of same. However, my bank account was debited on 05/09/2023 for another year. I had not received any emails prior letting me know the subscription was expiring. Since my cancellation was successful a refund...
  4. Windows Activation Error: 0x8007007B on edition Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error: 0x8007007B on edition Windows 10 Pro Education: Hello,I'm having some problmes with activating windows, and I have no idea what to do, I got my pc because of a program in my country that rewards good students, but some time ago I made a reformat to help the pc have a better run. The thing is, since I did that, the pc is...
  5. Windows Activation Error: 0x8007007B on edition Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Error: 0x8007007B on edition Windows 10 Pro Education: Hello,I'm having some problmes with activating windows, and I have no idea what to do, I got my pc because of a program in my country that rewards good students, but some time ago I made a reformat to help the pc have a better run. The thing is, since I did that, the pc is...
  6. Windows Activation Error: 0x8007007B on edition Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 activated with wrong edition

Windows 10 activated with wrong edition: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a laptop after replacing the SSD. The mother board on the laptop is still the same.The laptop came with a Windows 10 Pro license which it had on installed on the old SSD.After installing Windows on a new SSD and logging in with the same...
  8. Can't activate now due to workgroup error

Can't activate now due to workgroup error: Hey, My PC wasn't activated till now, but then I remebered the DVD I had and when I entered my product key this happened: Screenshot, the thing is my PC had a disk issue so it was replaced by an older one I had, which was given to me by my organization, well my...
  9. Activation and Change Edition of Windows

Activation and Change Edition of Windows: So when I built my computer my friend installed windows 10 education but he never put in the product key, so then I just got tired of that and bought windows 10 home. So basically I'm wondering how I change from windows education to windows 10 home that I just bought?? I have...
  10. Wrong Windows edition is activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong Windows edition is activated: Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro through Windows store. After installation and restart, found Windows Enterprise Evaluation version is installed and activation error 0xC004F213 is showing up in Settings->Activation. How to get Windows Pro installed?...