Windows 10: Activation error due to Windows Edition

Discus and support Activation error due to Windows Edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am getting upgrade for windows home single edition to home edition but once it restarts nothing happens i am stuck in a loop. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xox_rahul_xox, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Activation error due to Windows Edition

Activation error due to Windows Edition 723089e6-4f91-45da-8e32-27e947ef0e83?upload=true.png

I am getting upgrade for windows home single edition to home edition but once it restarts nothing happens i am stuck in a loop.

Thank you.

:)

xox_rahul_xox, Jun 11, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Activation error due to Windows Edition

windows 10 wants to activate activated system.

Hello Aleksey,

The Windows activation error 0x8007232B occurs due to the following reasons:

• You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
      Windows 10 Home or
      Windows 10
      Pro. Try entering a product key that matches the edition of Windows on your device.
    • Or, you might see this error if you're trying to activate your work PC but aren't connected to your workplace's network. If you're connected to your work network and still see this error, you might need to change the network settings. Contact
      your organization's support person for more info.

We recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to troubleshoot Windows activation errors. Also, please confirm if you're able to contact our Answer Desk that was suggested by
    Andre Da Costa.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Activation error due to Windows Edition

1. Activation error due to Windows Edition - Similar Threads - Activation error due

2. Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Error: About last week, an "Activate Windows" watermark appeared on the bottom right of my screen. I troubleshooted it in the activation settings and it came back saying that my Windows key was for the Home version of Windows. A quick search brought up articles back in November of...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark: Hi, I've activated my W10 Enterprise Edition but the watermark at the bottom right corner of my desktop won't go away and the remaining days counter keeps going down. How do I fix that? Thanks...
  4. Crashing due to a driver error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing due to a driver error: Sometimes whenever I'm playing a game, or using WMR, my computer will just crash. I did the verifier thing, and found out it's a driver error, but I don't know which one. Computer Stats: Ryzen 7 1800x@4.1Ghz RX 580 8GB 2 500 GB SSHD...
  5. Can't Reset Windows due to Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Reset Windows due to Error: I'm trying to fresh reset my pc and every time it says I can't reset due to problems. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-windows-due-to-error/0e078444-46ab-4567-bff8-23b2a6d2372f
  6. Issue with Activating Windows 10 Education Edition

Issue with Activating Windows 10 Education Edition: I am trying to upgrade my current copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Education edition, but am unable to do so. I have a validated product key for the Education edition provided by my school through OnTheHub. When I go to the "Change product key" setting under...
  7. Error due to Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error due to Update: Hi I had posted regarding an error on windows update and it was recommended to use media creation tool. And I do so. There were changes however, I had problem with the audio. I check in the device manager and the driver is still there but there is a error message that the...
  8. Wrong Windows edition is activated

Wrong Windows edition is activated: Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro through Windows store. After installation and restart, found Windows Enterprise Evaluation version is installed and activation error 0xC004F213 is showing up in Settings->Activation. How to get Windows Pro installed?...
  9. Error with Window activation

Error with Window activation: After updating my PC shows activation error, code is: 0x80070002. Help me to fix it please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-with-window-activation/e5c5c5fc-d7fc-4ef0-aa74-7074e3bb46c9
  10. antivirus (avast) failed to start due to activity content generation error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    antivirus (avast) failed to start due to activity content generation error: Had no problems until recently (I think the problem started after a recent update on Windows). When I try to open the application using the desktop shortcut, I get an event 3 side by side configuration incorrect, failed to start, activation content generation message....