Windows 10: activation error

Discus and support activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i reinstall my windows 10 and get i want active my windows key get this error code 0xC004F012 i troubleshoot the windows actavation get other error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by abdullaalbloshy, Nov 8, 2019.

1. activation error

i reinstall my windows 10 and get i want active my windows key get this error code 0xC004F012

i troubleshoot the windows actavation get other error code 0xc0000022

so plz how to active my key

:)

abdullaalbloshy, Nov 8, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 8, 2019
  4. activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

activation error

1. activation error - Similar Threads - activation error

2. Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...: So I recently spoofed my hardware and then reset it, now. Running SFC /Scannow:Goes up to 100% then says Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested action or whatever.Also in title says more. Please help....
  3. Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...: So I recently spoofed my hardware and then reset it, now. Running SFC /Scannow:Goes up to 100% then says Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested action or whatever.Also in title says more. Please help....
  4. How do I resolve this activation error ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve this activation error ?: Hello. I've been having trouble with activating my windows 11 on a new system. It keeps on giving me the 0xc004f050 error code. I've tried mostly everything but it still hasn't worked. Could anyone please assist. Just for more information it's a windows 11 pro product key but...
  5. How do I resolve this activation error ?

How do I resolve this activation error ?: Hello. I've been having trouble with activating my windows 11 on a new system. It keeps on giving me the 0xc004f050 error code. I've tried mostly everything but it still hasn't worked. Could anyone please assist. Just for more information it's a windows 11 pro product key but...
  6. Can't activate Windows 11 Error code 0xC004C008 on new motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 11 Error code 0xC004C008 on new motherboard: I built my own PC, so Windows was not pre-installed or anything like that, but it gives me the above error code in the Activation Troubleshooter. The specific text it uses is "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device....
  7. Can't activate Windows 11 Error code 0xC004C008 on new motherboard

Can't activate Windows 11 Error code 0xC004C008 on new motherboard: I built my own PC, so Windows was not pre-installed or anything like that, but it gives me the above error code in the Activation Troubleshooter. The specific text it uses is "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device....
  8. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...
  9. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...
  10. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

in Windows 10 Gaming