Windows 10: Activation error!!

Discus and support Activation error!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My brother bought a laptop from an online retailer, it came with dos and then he installed win10 with a license. Then it turns out it was faulty, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/prasundas, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Activation error!!

My brother bought a laptop from an online retailer, it came with dos and then he installed win10 with a license. Then it turns out it was faulty, and the retailer replaced it and now when he has installed windows 10 it won't activate. Troubleshooting doesn't prompt the option for hardware change. What to do?

submitted by /u/prasundas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/prasundas, Nov 17, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Activation error!!

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Activation error!!

1. Activation error!! - Similar Threads - Activation error

2. Windows 10 pro activation error 0x803F7001 after upgrading from Windows 10 Home to windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro activation error 0x803F7001 after upgrading from Windows 10 Home to windows...: Hi, I purchased Windows PC in a local store with windows 10 Home edition and on Dec 10th I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro through Windows store purchase. After upgrade, I could not able to activate Windows 10 Pro, I get the following error number: 0x803F7001 Could you help me...
  3. Fix Windows 10 activation error 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows 10 activation error 0xc0000022: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are encountering the Windows 10 activation error 0xc0000022, then read on. In this guide, we will look at the possible solution(s) to this Windows Activation error that can help you remediate this error 0xC0000022 – STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED. Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 key not activating Error code: 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 key not activating Error code: 0x803FA067: I have just upgraded my pc and I installed windows 10 on it. I have my product key and also I have deactivated win 10 from my old pc. I cant activate my key please help in my older pc I upgraded my win 7 professional to win 10 pro...
  5. Trying to activate windows 10 and getting error code 0xC004f050

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to activate windows 10 and getting error code 0xC004f050: Trying to activate windows 10 and getting error code 0xC004f050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-activate-windows-10-and-getting-error/49f5f7d5-a673-4159-8559-6955908b5965
  6. Windows 10 Activation via Digital License - Error Code 0x87E10BC6

Windows 10 Activation via Digital License - Error Code 0x87E10BC6: I have a digital license linked to my account. Recently, I had to clean reinstall windows 10 due to BSOD startup error. when I tried to activate my windows using the same microsoft account it gave my this error [ATTACH] I tried the troubleshooter [ATTACH] Please note...
  7. activation error

activation error: I up grade window 7 to window 10 but window 10 not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error/a1c08284-2ae1-401a-b9a3-34ea7b1bf83f"
  8. windows is not activated error

windows is not activated error: I have been using windows 10 since 2016 which was already installed when buying. But since last week I got a notification as "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows" which stays as a watermark. And in activation it says that windows is not activated. how to solve...
  9. Windows 10 activation error after Hardware change

Windows 10 activation error after Hardware change: Hi, I recently upgraded my machine with a new motherboard and CPU, a day after the machine was running I received a notification to activate windows. After calling Microsoft support I was told to go to the retailer I purchased my windows 10 pro key from and ask for a...
  10. Strange boot kernel error after activating 1866 megahertz RAM in BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange boot kernel error after activating 1866 megahertz RAM in BIOS: I recently installed 16GB DDR3 RAM (2x8GB) and it's 1866 megahertz speed. In my Gigabyte AMD motherboard BIOS, I selected an 1866 RAM "Profile". It usually is 1600, which was the speed of the old RAM. Upon booting, I got a very strange Windows 10 64 bit Pro error, something...