Windows 10: Activation Error

Discus and support Activation Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I built a separate computer that is used for just VR gaming. When I first had it setup, I activated my Windows 10 Home license key and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mr2tired2care, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Activation Error

Hello,

I built a separate computer that is used for just VR gaming. When I first had it setup, I activated my Windows 10 Home license key and it was activated. Once the initial craze of wanting to play VR died-down for a bit. The computer sat for roughly four to five months. So, once I caught up on updates for Windows 10 after booting it up for the time period I stated, I ran into an error with my license key.

I've attached a screenshot I get each time I turn on the PC now. I've tried again-and-again to reactivate with my original license key, but keep getting the same error in the attached image.

Does anyone has a solution to this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Activation Error a7ed5a67-aa22-4b3b-826d-e5907fbeb973?upload=true.png

:)

Mr2tired2care, Jan 22, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Activation Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Activation Error

1. Activation Error - Similar Threads - Activation Error

2. windows10 activation error with new laptop. Error code 0xc004f01f

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 activation error with new laptop. Error code 0xc004f01f: Hello all,I just purchased a brand new laptop preinstalled with Windows10 ver 10H2 and MSOFFICE Home&Student.Problem: 1. windows10 activation error with new laptop. Error code 0xc004f01f.Due to this MSOffice cant be run after installed.ThanksHAN...
  3. Windows 10 activation error

Windows 10 activation error: I've purchased new HP laptop with preinstalled Windows10 and Office Home&Student.I cannot activate the Windows 10. Error as below when I run the troubleshooting:I dont have the product key and also dont know how to locate them.Kindly please help me.Thanks...
  4. Windows Activation Error

Windows Activation Error: I purchased a seemingly genuine copy of Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website and it did not come with a code. This is the order.However, when I click it, it leads to this page. This is the message I received from the Activation troubleshooter. I was previously running...
  5. Will windows show a hardware change activation error if I upgrade my ram?

Will windows show a hardware change activation error if I upgrade my ram?: Hi!I am trying to perform a RAM upgrade for my laptop. Will windows show a hardware change activation error if I upgrade my ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-show-a-hardware-change-activation/8b1abd1c-333e-4978-8252-32a1536641c1
  6. Windows Activation Error

Windows Activation Error: hello everyone I am having a problem in activating my windows I tried troubleshooting but it still gave me an errorerror code is 0x8007000DI bought my laptop and windows 10 pro was already installed and I can't find my product key.What can I do?...
  7. Windows activation error code: 0x8007232B

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation error code: 0x8007232B: I bought a laptop last year, my windows was activated and everything was fine. But now it says that my windows isn't activated with a message: "We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to...
  8. Windows Activation or Validation fails with error code 0x8004FE33 or 0x80004005

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Activation or Validation fails with error code 0x8004FE33 or 0x80004005: [ATTACH]There have been instances of users reporting an error while trying to validate or activate their Windows 10 OS. The activation procedure may fail and terminate while executing over the Internet, resulting in an error code 0x8004FE33. You can, alternatively, witness an...
  9. The windows activation error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The windows activation error: it says 0x8007000D and when i update files the activation of windows disappears and then after 30-60mins appears the troubleshooter doesnt work what should i do?...
  10. Window 10 activation error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 activation error: In my laptop the window 10 is not activate but i have got life time subscribe of window with laptop. Window activation error code is 0x80004005 When i tried to troubleshoot this problem i found one more error 0xc0000022....