Windows 10: Activation errors—no fix found online has worked

Discus and support Activation errors—no fix found online has worked in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded the hardware in my Windows PC. Everything was switched out except the hard disk drives. When I start my PC running the drives,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jojoj0_, Aug 4, 2019.

1. jojoj0_ Win User

Activation errors—no fix found online has worked

I recently upgraded the hardware in my Windows PC. Everything was switched out except the hard disk drives. When I start my PC running the drives, which already have an officially purchased copy of Windows 10 installed, I am prompted to "Activate Windows," and am unable to access certain functions until I do so.

I attempted to troubleshoot activation in the settings, which returned error 0xC004F025, and then selected the "I changed hardware on this device recently" option, which also failed after selecting my current device, stating simply, "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

I can only see the last five digits of my product key from the activation settings menu, and don't have access to the full key because the copy of Windows is from a pre-built I purchased four or five years ago.

:)

jojoj0_, Aug 4, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 4, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 4, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Activation errors—no fix found online has worked - Similar Threads - Activation errors—no fix

2. Found an complete fix for this update error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Found an complete fix for this update error: Follow this link and it will solve this error message: https://youtu.be/t-8gFRrEiCU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-an-complete-fix-for-this-update-error/5b416063-9ccf-48ab-ba25-1495ccf72004
  3. can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...: Changed all files for user '17809' to not read only to read only. system has been having issues all over. need help ive done many steps ive found online but none are 100% fix, can anyone assist?...
  4. can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...: Changed all files for user '17809' to not read only to read only. system has been having issues all over. need help ive done many steps ive found online but none are 100% fix, can anyone assist?...
  5. can i somehow fix user profile? tried many other online fixs ive found but nothing has...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error: [ATTACH]Some PC users may encounter the microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found error at any point during a game or when using the software program. It may also occur during startup. If you’re affected by a similar issue, this post is intended to help you with the most...
  7. Update KB4586786 Not Working, Online Fixes not Helping, Along with an Activate Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4586786 Not Working, Online Fixes not Helping, Along with an Activate Windows...: Basically, when booting up my PC A custom build a few days ago, it started repairing files and since then, I've been having issues. Notably, the activate windows watermark. When troubleshooting that online, I was told to try updating my PC. When I tried to update my PC, one...
  8. Has anyone found a fix for game pass error code 0x8007001f?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone found a fix for game pass error code 0x8007001f?: I have windows installed on an external drive and when I try to install a game I get an error code 0x8007001f. submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcqezr/has_anyone_found_a_fix_for_game_pass_error_code/
  9. Activating online programms errors - No internet connection

Activating online programms errors - No internet connection: Hello! I am trying to activating programms through internet and i get error messages to chech my internet connection. All the button on the programms activation windows are disabled and cant connect to the servers for activation proccess. I am surfing to the internet...
  10. The network path was not found error - usual fixes not working

The network path was not found error - usual fixes not working: My Dev computer (Win 10 Pro) cannot get to any shares on my DBServer (Win 10 Pro) anymore. I have tried the usual (SMB installed, NetBIOS over TCP/IP, typos in share, both on Private network, network discovery turned on, reset TCP/IP, disabling firewall and antivirus) and...