Windows 10: Activation errors—no fix found online has worked

Discus and support Activation errors—no fix found online has worked in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded the hardware in my Windows PC. Everything was switched out except the hard disk drives. When I start my PC running the drives,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jojoj0_, Aug 4, 2019.

1. jojoj0_ Win User

Activation errors—no fix found online has worked

I recently upgraded the hardware in my Windows PC. Everything was switched out except the hard disk drives. When I start my PC running the drives, which already have an officially purchased copy of Windows 10 installed, I am prompted to "Activate Windows," and am unable to access certain functions until I do so.

I attempted to troubleshoot activation in the settings, which returned error 0xC004F025, and then selected the "I changed hardware on this device recently" option, which also failed after selecting my current device, stating simply, "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

I can only see the last five digits of my product key from the activation settings menu, and don't have access to the full key because the copy of Windows is from a pre-built I purchased four or five years ago.

:)

jojoj0_, Aug 4, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 4, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 4, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Activation errors—no fix found online has worked - Similar Threads - Activation errors—no fix

2. Activation Troubleshooting Not Fixing Error 0xC004F034

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Troubleshooting Not Fixing Error 0xC004F034: I keep getting activation error 0xC004F034. [ATTACH][ATTACH] After using the troubleshooter, it says it found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device, and I select "Upgrade your edition of Windows" and it restarts my computer. I've done this 5 times. But I keep...
  3. from work offline to work online -- sync error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    from work offline to work online -- sync error: Hi all, I was running out of space on my hard drive so I moved all my files to the company cloud, made those files I use more often "available offline", and created direct links to those folders on my desktop to work directly from the cloud. The idea was to have all files...
  4. Fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211: [ATTACH] If you have installed or upgraded Windows, and it results in Activation Error 0xC004F211, then it means, that some hardware on your Windows 10 computer has changed. You might have recently upgraded or removed an old hardware, and hence Windows is not [...] This post...
  5. Battery "Plugged in, not charging" - has a workable fix been found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery "Plugged in, not charging" - has a workable fix been found: I have tried the uninstall drive/auto reinstall etc. Nothing works. It is not the battery or the cord, or the transformer - I replaced them all, and found the problem still exists....
  6. Has Ms fixed security flaws found in Edge and IE11 yet

in Browsers and Email
    Has Ms fixed security flaws found in Edge and IE11 yet: Hi there I believe this also appeared on Google as well but here's a very recent (2 days ago approx) note from the BBC about security problem found in Edge and IE11 browsers. Bad bug found in Microsoft browsing code - BBC News I haven't had any update over this yet...
  7. Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams): Microsoft has fixed the "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcam) that occurred when using the Logitech Software. The issue was caused when Microsoft originally removed support for compressed MJPG and H.264 streams for webcams with the launch of Windows...
  8. Activating online programms errors - No internet connection

Activating online programms errors - No internet connection: Hello! I am trying to activating programms through internet and i get error messages to chech my internet connection. All the button on the programms activation windows are disabled and cant connect to the servers for activation proccess. I am surfing to the internet...
  9. The network path was not found error - usual fixes not working

The network path was not found error - usual fixes not working: My Dev computer (Win 10 Pro) cannot get to any shares on my DBServer (Win 10 Pro) anymore. I have tried the usual (SMB installed, NetBIOS over TCP/IP, typos in share, both on Private network, network discovery turned on, reset TCP/IP, disabling firewall and antivirus) and...
  10. WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files... No Fix

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files... No Fix: Hello, I have tried to run sfc/ scannow and it gives me the notification that: WIndows resource protection has found some corrupt files but is unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.log. Is it ok to post the log here so someone can have a look at...