Windows 10: Activation failed in new windows 10 copy

Discus and support Activation failed in new windows 10 copy in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi dears My windows 10 was crashed and I had to install another copy from Microsoft site but activation failed. I receive message for each attempt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hr. Yazdani, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Activation failed in new windows 10 copy

Hi dears

My windows 10 was crashed and I had to install another copy from Microsoft site but activation failed.

I receive message for each attempt via troubleshoot : "Something prevent us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and try again. Error code: 0x87E10BC6"

How can I solve this problem?

:)

hr. Yazdani, Jul 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Activation failed in new windows 10 copy

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Activation failed in new windows 10 copy

1. Activation failed in new windows 10 copy - Similar Threads - Activation failed copy

2. Activation of Windows 11 on a new SSD is failing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Windows 11 on a new SSD is failing.: I wonder if anyone can help with a strange issue I'm having with Windows 11.For some background as I feel it may be relevant, my license dates back to Windows 7 OEM System Builder. I upgraded to Windows 10 during the free upgrade period and later to Windows 11. I typically...
  3. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new copy of windows 10 will not activate: I have purchased a new copy of windows 10 for a new build but the product will not activate.It keeps saying key is not valid, but this is a new sealed copy of windows *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new copy of windows 10 will not activate: I have purchased a new copy of windows 10 for a new build but the product will not activate.It keeps saying key is not valid, but this is a new sealed copy of windows *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Windows 10 Activation failing due to new motherboard

Windows 10 Activation failing due to new motherboard: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 right before a hardware upgrade to get it out of the way. Then, I upgraded my entire computer while still keeping the old hard drive with new upgrade of Windows 10. Now it's telling me it's not activated because I upgraded my...
  7. A new copy of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A new copy of Windows 10: C an I get another Windows 10 installation copy as my laptop HD has completely failed and cannot produce a recovery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-new-copy-of-windows-10/a932ed79-8cd8-43a1-81ac-2ab94123a014
  8. Built New PC Windows 10 Activation Failed

Built New PC Windows 10 Activation Failed: I recently built a new PC, complete overhaul. I was using my friends PC it came with windows 8.1 Pro, I did the free upgrade to windows 10 pro it was activated as a digital license. When I built this new PC and selected I made a hardware change recently, clicked my device and...
  9. Genuine copy of Windows 10 not activating

Genuine copy of Windows 10 not activating: Hello, I own a digital download copy of Windows 10 purchased from their online store which I've been using for about a year. I've only just recently rebuilt my computer from scratch using the two existing hard drives on with all my files and programmes that I didn't want to...
  10. Fail to activate Windows 10 on my new PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fail to activate Windows 10 on my new PC build: I currently obsolete my 7 years old PC and moving to a new build. I do the following as suggested by Microsoft but it is not working to correctly activate my Windows 10 Pro on my new build. 1. on the old PC, sign in Microsoft Account and get the Windows linked to the...