Windows 10: Activation/Fix Account Error

Discus and support Activation/Fix Account Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, so I received a notification that I would need to "Fix My account", and apparently this could occur if "my password has changed". That hasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tshepang Mokoko, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Activation/Fix Account Error

Hi, so I received a notification that I would need to "Fix My account", and apparently this could occur if "my password has changed". That hasn't happened, but I proceeded to "Fix the account". There was also the following error code given: "0xC004F012"

I noticed it stated the following at the top: "You need to activate windows before you can personalize your PC". I'm not sure what that means, and I'm pretty sure windows was activated when I purchased my laptop.

When I clicked on that section to "Activate Windows", there was a troubleshooter link available. When selected, it proceeded to troubleshoot, however I received a notification saying that they weren't able to verify the activation, or something like that, and I should purchase a licensed version from the Microsoft Store?

:)

Tshepang Mokoko, Apr 29, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Activation/Fix Account Error

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Activation/Fix Account Error

1. Activation/Fix Account Error - Similar Threads - Activation Fix Account

2. activation error 0xc0000022 how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation error 0xc0000022 how to fix: Hi!I know multiple people have asked the same question before, but none of the solutions helped me solve the problem unfortunately, that's why I will ask it againI already tried the solutions form this tread:...
  3. How To Fix Activate Windows Error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Fix Activate Windows Error?: Hi EveryBody!I Upgraded From Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now It Is Saying Activate Windows How I Should I Fix That Issue As I Got Windows 11 Free By Just Enabling TPM 2.0 In My Laptop....
  4. Fix 0x8007251D Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x8007251D Windows Activation Error: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix the Windows Activation Error 0x8007251D. This error code usually occurs while trying to activate Windows, indicating a problem with the activation server or that the server is unavailable. Fortunately, you can follow these simple...
  5. Fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F015

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F015: [ATTACH]This guide features different solutions you can try to fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F015. The error message occurs when you try to activate Windows 11/10 Enterprise on a Microsoft Windows Server KMS host. The exact message says- 0xC004F015 Error details...
  6. Fix 0x87e107f9 Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x87e107f9 Windows Activation Error: [ATTACH]Windows Activation helps verify that your OS is genuine and hasn’t been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions to the error code 0x87e107f9 one of the numerous Windows activation...
  7. Fix Windows Activation Error 0x803FABC3

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Activation Error 0x803FABC3: [ATTACH]Windows Activation Error 0x803FABC3 indicates that the device is not eligible for transfer because the device is blocked. If you are also facing the same error, continue with the troubleshooting guide to avoid and resolve the issue on Windows 11/10. Regardless of the...
  8. FIXED activation error 0x8007323a

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FIXED activation error 0x8007323a: hi. i have windows 10 pro and it was activated, but a few days after i got the october update, settings said my copy of windows failed to activate with the error code 0x8007323a. i tried everything, even reinstalled windows but nothing worked. any help? [ATTACH] UPDATE:...
  9. Activation errors. anyone have a fix?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation errors. anyone have a fix?: [ATTACH] im getting this error. i have no real idea of what is the problem or how to fix it. the troubleshoot button fails and asks me to check my internet but my internet is up and running....
  10. Fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F212

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F212: [ATTACH] Microsoft allows you to download a copy of a Windows to install on your computer. If after installation, when you enter the key, you received results in Activation Error 0xC004F212 it means that the license key and the version of Windows [...] This post Fix Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft windows error 0xc004f211