Windows 10: Activation for laptops !!

Discus and support Activation for laptops !! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I do have a laptop with Windows 10 was installed on and activated. I did format the laptop but didn't make any backup. If I use Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KasperKyd, Jan 24, 2017.

1. KasperKyd Win User

Activation for laptops !!

Hi,

I do have a laptop with Windows 10 was installed on and activated. I did format the laptop but didn't make any backup.

If I use Windows 10 installation media created by another computer and install Windows 10 back on the laptop, will it be automatically activated ?

Any idea!

:)

KasperKyd, Jan 24, 2017

2. New Hard Drive

I bought a new Dell laptop. I took the SSD drive from my old laptop and put it in my new laptop. On my old laptop, my Win 10 Pro version was ok, Activated, all was well. After installing the old SSD to the new Laptop, all is ok EXCEPT I noted that Windows
    is not Activated and I can't seem to activate it. I entered the product key that I recorded, but activation fails. The new laptop hard drive is installed in my old laptop. How can I resolve the new laptop, old hard drive and activation?

GeorgeGold_39, Jan 24, 2017
  3. Bruno A. Win User
    WP7 and wifi for laptops

Hello MickiB,

This feature is currently not available on the Windows Phone 7 phones, neither WiFi nor USB tethering.

Thanks for posting.

Bruno A., Jan 24, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Make sure you install the same version as you had before, Home or Pro. The install media contains both, but the digital licence Microsoft has recorded for your PC is only for the version you originally had installed. If asked for a key, click 'I don't have one', it should activate automatically once it can connect to the activation servers.

5. KasperKyd Win User
    Thank you

KasperKyd, Jan 24, 2017
  6. KasperKyd Win User
    That's a relief, Thank you

KasperKyd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Activation for laptops !! - Similar Threads - Activation laptops

2. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  3. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  4. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  5. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  6. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

7. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  8. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  9. How do I re-activate the fingerprint reader on my laptop?

How do I re-activate the fingerprint reader on my laptop?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5: S/N PW003EAE. the fingerprint reader won't accept my fingerprint as of yesterday. Previously it has worked fine since the purchase on 2/9/2022. I did not create a password or a Pin, since I assumed the fingerprint reader was sufficient. I...
  10. How do I re-activate the fingerprint reader on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-activate the fingerprint reader on my laptop?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5: S/N PW003EAE. the fingerprint reader won't accept my fingerprint as of yesterday. Previously it has worked fine since the purchase on 2/9/2022. I did not create a password or a Pin, since I assumed the fingerprint reader was sufficient. I...