Windows 10: Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is...

Discus and support Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Technicians, I tried to deploy MS whiteboard to customer from SCCM. The issue is app is installed. However when opening it, it briefly flashes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LucilleWang, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is...

Dear Technicians,

I tried to deploy MS whiteboard to customer from SCCM. The issue is app is installed. However when opening it, it briefly flashes, but does not open.

Error shows in Event Viewer: Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is denied.. Activation phase: COM ActivateExtension

I have tried like give 'All application packages' permissions,

PS Add-AppxPackage,

Also checked GPO items

Reinstall and reboot

Still didn't get it fixed. don't know what exactly block the app.

br,

Lucille

:)

LucilleWang, Apr 23, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is...

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is...

1. Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is... - Similar Threads - Activation Microsoft Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe

2. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard: Hi, As above, we're receiving the error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard. For whatever reason I can't seem to upload a screenshot, butt's the same as the screenshot on this thread: Microsoft whiteboard unable to sign in - Microsoft Q&AFrom searching...
  3. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard: Hi, As above, we're receiving the error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard. For whatever reason I can't seem to upload a screenshot, butt's the same as the screenshot on this thread: Microsoft whiteboard unable to sign in - Microsoft Q&AFrom searching...
  4. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error code 0xC0020036 while trying to download microsoft whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0xC0020036 while trying to download microsoft whiteboard: So today I noticed I was unable to download or update applications from the Microsoft store. So during online school I tried to open Microsoft Whiteboard but was unable to do so. So I uninstalled the application and tried to download it back. The Microsoft store contently...
  6. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  7. Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard

Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard: I get an error: Code: 0x80070005 when downloading Microsoft Whiteboard. I rebooted machine and get same message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-downloading-microsoft-whiteboard/1003b398-cf63-4b5c-a18d-e746e3f06677
  8. Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error code: Access is...: Dear Technicians, I tried to deploy MS whiteboard to customer from SCCM. The issue is app is installed. However when opening it, it briefly flashes, but does not open. Error shows in Event Viewer: Activation for Microsoft.Whiteboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Whiteboard failed. Error...
  9. Activation fails Error code: 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation fails Error code: 0xC004C003: I had upgraded from W8.1 and Windows 10 was activated. I was under the impression that I didn't need a product key and that my PC would be recognized after doing a clean install. Now I have W10 installed fresh, but get the error code: Error code: 0xC004C003 17651
  10. Activation fails Error code: 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation fails Error code: 0xC004C003: I'm having this issue on a Store purchased Toshiba Satellite Pro which had Windows 7 Home Prem. I followed all the upgrade instructions and it all looks good except it's not activated. Product key blocked. Error code: 0xC004C003 14134

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8wekyb3d8bbwe app

2. windows communication apps 8wekyb3d8bbwe

3. what is 8wekyb3d8bbwe