Windows 10: activation for my windows service o

Discus and support activation for my windows service o in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i had a laptop that was stolen it had windows 10 on it which i had installed in my name on my Kitapawn Device i bought a laptop off of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zioncatharine, Mar 21, 2020.

1. activation for my windows service o

i had a laptop that was stolen it had windows 10 on it which i had installed in my name on my Kitapawn Device i bought a laptop off of craigslist...however both devices are different company's the old one was a Toshiba and this one is an HP....not realizing i couldnt use my disc to the previous device on the newer current device i am on now. My problem is that my windows product key is not valid and on the right bottom of my screen it says to activate windows.....so i tied to but i got an error message about not having internet connection but i do....i need help getting this activated please

How can i take my windows product key and transfer it to only service this laptop

:)

Zioncatharine, Mar 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Mar 21, 2020
  4. activation for my windows service o

Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile activation for my windows service o :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

activation for my windows service o

1. activation for my windows service o - Similar Threads - activation service

2. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service: Ok. So I'm a young gal that doesn't know anything about laptops and stuffs. I am shocked to suddenly see that mywindows needs to get activated, but when I was guided to look for it I saw that it is activated with product ID. How comemy laptop kept on prompting about...
  3. What service needs to be active for the F1 or help to work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What service needs to be active for the F1 or help to work?: What service needs to be active for the F1 or help to work in Excel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-service-needs-to-be-active-for-the-f1-or-help/cd23db94-f6c2-4daa-9d9d-adebf255b6fa
  4. active directory domain service

active directory domain service: When I try to print I get Active Directory Domain Service not installed. How do I download it and install the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-service/99ace010-8ac1-471a-a5a0-1b1186907e02
  5. Windows Process Activation Service error 15. Specified drive not found.

Windows Process Activation Service error 15. Specified drive not found.: I am unable to start the WAS service. The start is aborted and I recieve rhe following: error 15: the specified drive could not be found. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10

Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10: Hi, I've been trying to activate windows 10 after changing my motherboard, however, when I open the activation screen, then it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's network. Error code: 0x8007232B" I try troubleshooting it...
  7. Unable to activate windows after building new pc, regedit, services, and .bat fix all do...

Unable to activate windows after building new pc, regedit, services, and .bat fix all do...: So as I have researched I know that when you do significant hardware change microsoft will not recognize the new hardware, and you will need to reactivate it. Surface level I tried regedit, services disable, and the popular .bat file for such fixes, most detailed here....
  8. Removing organization's activation service

Removing organization's activation service: I have surface go that I installed Windows 10 enterprise version from my university. I activated Windows 10 using the KMS file that the university provided so now the windows activation says "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service." I'll be...
  9. Cant activate SQL Server VSS Writer service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant activate SQL Server VSS Writer service: I need to install SQL server 2017 and in the middle of the instalation I get this error.[ATTACH] So I went to Services and tried to start that service but then I got this error:[ATTACH]...
  10. Which services are required to be running to activate Windows 10

Which services are required to be running to activate Windows 10: I currently have a non-activated Windows 10 Pro 1903 from the official microsoft website, and I plan on activating it, but the problem is, I have soo many services that are disabled, to improve performance, that Im worried that it wont activate properly, so does anyone know...