Windows 10: activation for my windows service o

Discus and support activation for my windows service o in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i had a laptop that was stolen it had windows 10 on it which i had installed in my name on my Kitapawn Device i bought a laptop off of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zioncatharine, Mar 21, 2020.

1. activation for my windows service o

i had a laptop that was stolen it had windows 10 on it which i had installed in my name on my Kitapawn Device i bought a laptop off of craigslist...however both devices are different company's the old one was a Toshiba and this one is an HP....not realizing i couldnt use my disc to the previous device on the newer current device i am on now. My problem is that my windows product key is not valid and on the right bottom of my screen it says to activate windows.....so i tied to but i got an error message about not having internet connection but i do....i need help getting this activated please

How can i take my windows product key and transfer it to only service this laptop

:)

Zioncatharine, Mar 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Mar 21, 2020
  4. activation for my windows service o

Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile activation for my windows service o :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

activation for my windows service o

1. activation for my windows service o - Similar Threads - activation service

2. How do I change my windows organizations activation service to permanent product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my windows organizations activation service to permanent product key?: Hi , This is Sagar Arsidwhenever i turn on my computer this icon pops out everytime , So , how do i solve this issue?please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-windows-organizations/bfbee1fa-32fd-4d45-bb23-cdfbeb5e1bf3
  3. How do I change my windows organizations activation service to permanent product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my windows organizations activation service to permanent product key?: Hi , This is Sagar Arsidwhenever i turn on my computer this icon pops out everytime , So , how do i solve this issue?please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-windows-organizations/bfbee1fa-32fd-4d45-bb23-cdfbeb5e1bf3
  4. Potential Spying Activities from Hosting Services, Open Ports and Instrumented Scripts in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potential Spying Activities from Hosting Services, Open Ports and Instrumented Scripts in...: Does anyone know why task manager has so many duplicated processes running under the same user profile? Does it indicate potential spying activities performed through multiple sub-operating systems instrumented via open ports and other hosting services? The laptop I own is a...
  5. Potential Spying Activities from Hosting Services, Open Ports and Instrumented Scripts in...

Potential Spying Activities from Hosting Services, Open Ports and Instrumented Scripts in...: Does anyone know why task manager has so many duplicated processes running under the same user profile? Does it indicate potential spying activities performed through multiple sub-operating systems instrumented via open ports and other hosting services? The laptop I own is a...
  6. i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-new-laptop-with-windows-11-activated/32f4883d-e362-4bd6-9ed2-7d83e3b07403
  7. i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...

i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-new-laptop-with-windows-11-activated/32f4883d-e362-4bd6-9ed2-7d83e3b07403
  8. I'm not able to activate the MS AUDIO SERVICE om my Windows 7 PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to activate the MS AUDIO SERVICE om my Windows 7 PC!: Hello dear Community members! I repeate my request to the Your Community because the MS Support sent me an email that I should do this!Currently I doesn't have any sound on my PC.BUT if I try to activate the MS AUDIO SERVICE always an Error Message appears!I mentioned that I...
  9. I'm not able to activate the MS AUDIO SERVICE om my Windows 7 PC!

I'm not able to activate the MS AUDIO SERVICE om my Windows 7 PC!: Hello dear Community members! I repeate my request to the Your Community because the MS Support sent me an email that I should do this!Currently I doesn't have any sound on my PC.BUT if I try to activate the MS AUDIO SERVICE always an Error Message appears!I mentioned that I...
  10. If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...

If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...: To be able to have SOUND I try to activate the WINDOWS AUDIO SERVICE BUT there's an error message "Audio service cannot be installed"!I mentioned hat I have an 20 years old PC but for 20 years was an high-end PC with Windows 7....