Windows 10: Activation is Hot Garbage - BIOS Apparently Kills It

Discus and support Activation is Hot Garbage - BIOS Apparently Kills It in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Had a BIOS update for a dual BIOS single CPU equipped motherboard, no biggie - The Master I kept as the original 16xx and I updated the Slave now 3006,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AirAssault237, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Activation is Hot Garbage - BIOS Apparently Kills It

Had a BIOS update for a dual BIOS single CPU equipped motherboard, no biggie - The Master I kept as the original 16xx and I updated the Slave now 3006, but now, no matter what BIOS I boot from, Windows refuses to activate even though I've been using the exact same hardware in the exact same configuration for over a year now. The "troubleshooter" reported inability to connect to the server, and when I tried to go through the prompts specifically for hardware changes, it failed, sent me to a web link on the support site which also failed to load. My feedback submitted in the hub has since completely disappeared, my call to support hung up on me after I was on hold for 20 minutes.

I see failure is starting to become a running theme for Microsoft.

:)

AirAssault237, Feb 18, 2020

2. When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 18, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Activation is Hot Garbage - BIOS Apparently Kills It

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Activation is Hot Garbage - BIOS Apparently Kills It

1. Activation is Hot Garbage - BIOS Apparently Kills It - Similar Threads - Activation Hot Garbage

2. Updating BIOS with new fTPM for AMD CPU killed my activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating BIOS with new fTPM for AMD CPU killed my activation: Updating BIOS of my MB with new fTPM for AMD CPU killed my activation of Windows 11 Pro. Re-activation not worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-bios-with-new-ftpm-for-amd-cpu-killed-my/6d90cba2-a87a-41ff-8d73-aedeb34be8d8
  3. Updating BIOS with new fTPM for AMD CPU killed my activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating BIOS with new fTPM for AMD CPU killed my activation: Updating BIOS of my MB with new fTPM for AMD CPU killed my activation of Windows 11 Pro. Re-activation not worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-bios-with-new-ftpm-for-amd-cpu-killed-my/6d90cba2-a87a-41ff-8d73-aedeb34be8d8
  4. WINDOWS 11, PRODUCTIVITY KILLING GARBAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11, PRODUCTIVITY KILLING GARBAGE: Just absolutely worthless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-productivity-killing-garbage/55010adb-b850-4cc5-93a5-0b790376fe34
  5. WINDOWS 11, PRODUCTIVITY KILLING GARBAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11, PRODUCTIVITY KILLING GARBAGE: Just absolutely worthless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-productivity-killing-garbage/55010adb-b850-4cc5-93a5-0b790376fe34
  6. Hot key mode in bios system configuation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hot key mode in bios system configuation: Trying to unlock function keys. Told to go to hot key mode in bios system configuration. No such line item Where is now location for hot key mode? Windows 10...
  7. The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!: I Pay for Game Pass and am able to download game on xBox just fine, I could still argue it is slow but it is manageable. However downloading Minecraft of all things on the windows store took more that 24 HOURS even though the download is a tiny ~=200mb file! I am attempting...
  8. Garbage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Garbage: Nothing to add here other than to say that, on balance, my experience with a brand new Windows PC and Windows 10 has been garbage. Customer support and troubleshooting is total, irredeemable garbage. I keep getting black screen on Chrome and Discord app startup. Other weird...
  9. Windows 10 has been hot garbage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 has been hot garbage.: So where to begin. Ive been a lifelong windows user and avid supporter of microsoft breaking antitrust legislation. Because they had working products. And I saw apple as the brand of those that refuse to open a pc. A few months ago i bought a new computer that had windows 7...
  10. Hot to permantly kill Windows 10 update icon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hot to permantly kill Windows 10 update icon: I have a Acer laptop that can't be upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 because of the Intel GMA 3600 graphics card. I have uninstalled KB3035583 & few others & hide the updates as i read but that darn icon keeps coming back. Seems hiding update does not work & keeps...