Windows 10: activation issue after an update

Discus and support activation issue after an update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i got a problem today after an update, update the définitions for Windows defender and after that Windows become inactivated, i try the troubleshoot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MôrtádàBøu I, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MôrtádàBøu I Win User

activation issue after an update

i got a problem today after an update, update the définitions for Windows defender and after that Windows become inactivated, i try the troubleshoot, and it says that i have a digital license
    but for Windows 10 familly and not for Windows 10 pro, (i'm using Windows 10 pro since the first upgrade in 2015 from Windows 7 pro) .

:)

MôrtádàBøu I, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Darleen Pen Win User
    ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Slartybart Win User

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. activation issue after an update - Similar Threads - activation issue update

2. activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation issues: hello, my windows 10 home build 17134.345 version 1803 suddenly deactivated itself. though i remember doing one major update before i started noticing the "activate windows" watermark at the bottom right of the screen. Since then i have not been able to install any updates...
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

ACTIVATION ISSUE: Activation Troubleshooting indicates "We found a Windows 10 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to Install Windows 10 Home". No idea how my Windows 10 is/has become Windows 10 PRO as I have not upgraded...
  4. Activate windows watermark after update

Activate windows watermark after update: Hi everyone! So I have a genuine copy of windows (originally 7) upgraded to 10. Today I had an update (my windows is set to update regularly) and out of nowhere, I got an "activate windows" watermark. I tried to re-activate using my number but it says it "didn't work". any...
  5. Activation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation issue: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] giúp tôi... help .. me..! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/activation-issue/ace4a278-e9a8-47f9-b82f-dfbb4e70c711
  6. Windows 10 Activation after update

Windows 10 Activation after update: I have an HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-ac0XX. It has done its win 10 upgrade and now no matter what I do it wont activate win 10. It will not allow me to make a recovery usb, to reset and it will not allow me through settings to complete a clean install. The activation...
  7. A litany of issues - no activation after 24 hours?

A litany of issues - no activation after 24 hours?: I upgraded yesterday using Windows Update. I had Windows 8.1. Here are the problems I'm having: -Chrome isn't functioning well. Some pages refuse to load. Sometimes it just hangs on an open tab. -Cortana isn't working at all. Clicking the Notebook does not bring...
  8. No longer activated after thr2 update?

No longer activated after thr2 update?: I was activated before the th2 update. Even after I installed it. Today, I just did a reboot, and I login and now it says I'm no longer activated? It gives me a big error in red saying "Windows can't activate right now. Try activating later. If that doesn't work contact...
  9. Laptop issues after update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop issues after update: Hi im trying to sort this laptop for my gf. The Battery seems to have had issues since the update. Going from being fine, to now lasting very little time when not plugged in. It loses 3/4% per minute, then completely shuts down at 80%. You plug it back in and its on 0%,...
  10. Activation loss after BIOS update

Activation loss after BIOS update: Halo thar. Nice to post again. I am a little concerned as I want to update my BIOS but I am seriously going to crap my pants (I'm old) if I lose activation on 10. After a health issue my ability to focus and or sit up for any long periods of time is limiting. Also I am a...