Windows 10: activation issue after an update

Discus and support activation issue after an update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i got a problem today after an update, update the définitions for Windows defender and after that Windows become inactivated, i try the troubleshoot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MôrtádàBøu I, Nov 8, 2018.

1. activation issue after an update

i got a problem today after an update, update the définitions for Windows defender and after that Windows become inactivated, i try the troubleshoot, and it says that i have a digital license
    but for Windows 10 familly and not for Windows 10 pro, (i'm using Windows 10 pro since the first upgrade in 2015 from Windows 7 pro) .

:)

MôrtádàBøu I, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2018
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 8, 2018
  4. activation issue after an update

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

activation issue after an update

1. activation issue after an update - Similar Threads - activation issue update

2. Activation issues after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation issues after reset: I hard reset my computer while it was frozen and I was gaming. It wouldn't restart, so I eventually used the reset windows utility to reset windows but keep my files. It signs in now, but it is saying I need to activate windows. I try and run the commands in the CMD prompt...
  3. Activation issues after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation issues after reset: I hard reset my computer while it was frozen and I was gaming. It wouldn't restart, so I eventually used the reset windows utility to reset windows but keep my files. It signs in now, but it is saying I need to activate windows. I try and run the commands in the CMD prompt...
  4. Activation Issue after Recovery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issue after Recovery: So I've had my current laptop for about 7 years and had a major error a few days ago that prevented me from booting properly missing/corrupted hal.dll file. I tried many options to try to resolve the issue without having to wipe clean as I had files that were not backed up...
  5. Activate Windows issue after last Windows update

Activate Windows issue after last Windows update: After the last Windows update that occurred a day ago on my pc that included KB4586786, KB 45800980 & KB4586863, I now have a message in the sys tray that says I need to activate Windows. This is the same PC that I have been using for about 4years and I have not made any...
  6. Facing Windows activation issue after update

Facing Windows activation issue after update: Hi, I am facing windows activation issue on my laptop after updating the windows. I am seeing this Error code: 0xC004F074 Currently, I have Windows 10 Pro which was upgraded FREE by Microsoft from Windows 7 Ultimate in year 2015 to Windows 10 Pro. Until recently i had no...
  7. windows Activation issue,After update.

windows Activation issue,After update.: I am getting error "windows is not Activated" After update my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro,my product key is valid but this is not working,I also try to get microsoft for support but due poor network in my locality call drops out all time what can i do now. And also any...
  8. Activation issue after updating BIOS

Activation issue after updating BIOS: Had a BIOS update for a dual BIOS single CPU equipped motherboard, no biggie - The Master I kept as the original 16xx and I updated the Slave now 3006, but now, no matter what BIOS I boot from, Windows refuses to activate even though I've been using the exact same hardware in...
  9. Activation issue after Windows update

Activation issue after Windows update: Split from this thread. I am also getting same error after new updates which was recently given by Microsoft,after install it showing needs to activate the windows 10 but my laptop have licensed version which was installed by default by acer, before update of windows it...
  10. Windows Re-Activation Issue after update to 1903

Windows Re-Activation Issue after update to 1903: Recently my Windows 10 Home was update with version 1903 and after that my windows Activation status is showing as "Windows is not active" Prior to this update I was ok. But now Activation is hanged with an error message 0x80004005. I have tried with the troubleshoot option...