Windows 10: Activation issue - Expect a call from a support agent in about 988 minutes

Discus and support Activation issue - Expect a call from a support agent in about 988 minutes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I used my Windows virtual machine for what I believe was the first time in 2022. However, while it had been activated just fine in 2021, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by a_Rob_1, Jan 4, 2022.

1. a_Rob_1 Win User

Activation issue - Expect a call from a support agent in about 988 minutes

Yesterday I used my Windows virtual machine for what I believe was the first time in 2022. However, while it had been activated just fine in 2021, it is now saying that it is not. I went to the troubleshooter and it eventually led me to a 'contact us' option. I did that and provided my phone number. It said I would get a call back in 160 minutes I also got an e-mail with a case number. However, 160 minutes would have taken me to around midnight so I replied to the e-mail explaining my situation in detail and asked them not to call as they would wake up the house, rather I would look fo

:)

a_Rob_1, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Activation

Was this given by Microsoft Tech Support Agent? If yes, I would suggest you should contact them again - Below is a live agent support not a bot support. They can work with you on this to resolve activation issues.

By Live Agent Chat -
    https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...

Please report back me the results so that I can advise further steps if your problem is not solved.

Vijay_Verma, Jan 5, 2022
  4. skytrails Win User

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Activation issue - Expect a call from a support agent in about 988 minutes - Similar Threads - Activation issue Expect

2. Support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  3. Support agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  4. Support agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activation issue - Expect a call from a support agent in about 988 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation issue - Expect a call from a support agent in about 988 minutes: Yesterday I used my Windows virtual machine for what I believe was the first time in 2022. However, while it had been activated just fine in 2021, it is now saying that it is not. I went to the troubleshooter and it eventually led me to a 'contact us' option. I did that and...
  6. Activation issue - Expect a call from a support agent in about 988 minutes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation issue - Expect a call from a support agent in about 988 minutes: Yesterday I used my Windows virtual machine for what I believe was the first time in 2022. However, while it had been activated just fine in 2021, it is now saying that it is not. I went to the troubleshooter and it eventually led me to a 'contact us' option. I did that and...
  7. agent tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    agent tech support: I need somebody to help me update my windows and get my apps i download to instal correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agent-tech-support/9c439628-bebe-43f9-afc6-f661fd9c7525
  8. I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent: The only support to address Windows 10 internet connection failures. I received was a new case number. No one is answering at this point. Note, the internet has been around for almost 30 years and Windows still can't handle it....
  9. schedule a call from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    schedule a call from support: all files missing after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-call-from-support/fccc3c3f-02b1-4b1e-9bcb-c7d9420ae77a
  10. Inappropriate Support from the agent..?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inappropriate Support from the agent..?: i recently took a support from Microsoft agent and she spoiled my computer, i asked her to increase the size of my c drive but she ended up deleting the windows update and she close all the website ,also the feedback page and she shutdown my system forcibly . i requested for...