Windows 10: Activation issue...help

Discus and support Activation issue...help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hiya, this problem has had me scratching my head for hours....My oldest son purchased from amazon a windows 10 pro disc from amazon about 5 to 6 years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fivebellies, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Activation issue...help

Hiya, this problem has had me scratching my head for hours....My oldest son purchased from amazon a windows 10 pro disc from amazon about 5 to 6 years ago and the idea was for me to build myself a new PC. Lock down held us all up and finances ect ect....So..Im gifted a PC with quite a good spec...This is the PC Im going to install the windows 10 pro...Installed and nothing but issues with it...windows update refused to work so sorted that, runs a lot of updates then stops...important updates are missing it reports...tried everything. Friend says download windows media creator and reinstall win

:)

fivebellies, Feb 26, 2023

2. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 26, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2023
  4. Activation issue...help

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 26, 2023
Thema:

Activation issue...help

1. Activation issue...help - Similar Threads - Activation issue help

2. Please help resolve windows 11 activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help resolve windows 11 activation issue: Hi,I bought windows 11 pro version online from Windows stores in March 2022. I also have the invoice available with me. I was using it in an activated state on my desktop with the configuration of MSI motherboard Z690-A Pro. This past week, I chose to reinstall windows. I...
  3. Please help resolve windows 11 activation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help resolve windows 11 activation issue: Hi,I bought windows 11 pro version online from Windows stores in March 2022. I also have the invoice available with me. I was using it in an activated state on my desktop with the configuration of MSI motherboard Z690-A Pro. This past week, I chose to reinstall windows. I...
  4. Activation issue...help

Activation issue...help: Hiya, this problem has had me scratching my head for hours....My oldest son purchased from amazon a windows 10 pro disc from amazon about 5 to 6 years ago and the idea was for me to build myself a new PC. Lock down held us all up and finances ect ect....So..Im gifted a PC...
  5. Activation issue...help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation issue...help: Hiya, this problem has had me scratching my head for hours....My oldest son purchased from amazon a windows 10 pro disc from amazon about 5 to 6 years ago and the idea was for me to build myself a new PC. Lock down held us all up and finances ect ect....So..Im gifted a PC...
  6. HELP WITH WIN 11 ACTIVATION ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP WITH WIN 11 ACTIVATION ISSUES: Hello, . UnI have a Surfact Laptop Go, Yes..I know it's not the best out there, but It doess good for me. I bought this in March of this year with Win 10 pre-installed. Approx three weeks or so ago I rec'd the Win 11 Upgrade via the Insiders program. No issues works without...
  7. HELP WITH WIN 11 ACTIVATION ISSUES

HELP WITH WIN 11 ACTIVATION ISSUES: Hello, . UnI have a Surfact Laptop Go, Yes..I know it's not the best out there, but It doess good for me. I bought this in March of this year with Win 10 pre-installed. Approx three weeks or so ago I rec'd the Win 11 Upgrade via the Insiders program. No issues works without...
  8. help windows activation issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help windows activation issue: [ATTACH] possible fake how can i remove it https://preview.redd.it/6f36qdabwv561.png?width=406&format=png&auto=webp&s=ee05a2a977777db9c1b3be1b7ff06befcfdceb7f submitted by /u/Legitimate_Editor335 [link] [comments]...
  9. Activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation issues: The error is showing that we cannot connect you to your organisation activation server. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-issues/96b368a1-590a-42fc-8770-a21d7c81b6d0
  10. Activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation issue: Hi I really need help with my windows activation. I got a brand new asus vivobook just 1 day ago. It was in Windows 10S mode so I decided to upgrade to a Windows 10 Pro because I need to download certain apps that is not available in Microsoft Store. I entered a product key...