Windows 10: Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

Discus and support Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jerry11372, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license product key...."We can't activate on this device because you don't have a valid license or key..."Will I need to repurchase?

:)

jerry11372, Jun 29, 2022

2. parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Trouble Activating Windows 10 on Parallels 13 for Mac

Hello,

I am having trouble activating Windows. I recently downloaded Parallels 13 for my mac to run windows in a VM. I have a genuine OEM key for Windows 10 Home purchased from a reputable source, but Windows doesn't seem to want to take it. There is no option
    on my version of windows to call Microsoft and do an automated phone activation, it just gives me the option to enter a key. I tried deleting the VM and reinstalling Windows in Parallels with the same result. Has anyone else had issues activating Windows 10
    in Parallels? Any advice?

NicholasFouts, Jun 29, 2022
  4. AMac1234 Win User

Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

Unable to activate Windows 10 in parallels

I transferred a valid and activated copy of windows 10 (free upgrade from Windows 7) to Parallels on my Mac. The copy in Parallels though says it is not activated. How do I activate this VM?

The original windows computer is now switched off and not used, but is a windows 7 virtual machine in Parallels on this Mac.

AMac1234, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

1. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels - Similar Threads - Activation Issue Mac

2. Windows 11 activation via Parallels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 activation via Parallels: I have installed win 11 pro on a macbook M1 via Parallels desktop successfully activated. After a few months a problem with the windows made me remove them from Parallels and re installed again. When i tried to activate the windows it gave me an error code : 0x803FA067 saying...
  3. Windows 11 activation via Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation via Parallels: I have installed win 11 pro on a macbook M1 via Parallels desktop successfully activated. After a few months a problem with the windows made me remove them from Parallels and re installed again. When i tried to activate the windows it gave me an error code : 0x803FA067 saying...
  4. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  5. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050....
  6. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels: I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license...
  7. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels: I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license...
  8. WORD When Switching to Mac (via Parallels)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WORD When Switching to Mac (via Parallels): Hello, Using Mac with that Parallels program so I can switch to Windows 10 side from the Mac. Seems to work fairly well. I have MS Office Home and Student 2016. Box is labeled also: "Mac" I have it installed on the Mac side. Would like to use when on the Windows side too....
  9. Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac: Hello! A program I was using in Windows (under parallels) on my Mac froze, so I did everything I could to quit the program. I'm not sure what I did, but now all I have is a black screen. [img] How do I fix this and get back into Windows so that I can restart my program...
  10. W10TP on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10TP on a Mac via Parallels: Last night I decided to install W10TP on my MacBook Pro w/Retina using Parallels 9. Running OSX Yosemite, so I had to get the latest update to version 9 of Parallels to even use it. Started with a Win7 VM, made a copy of it and upgraded the copy to W10TP. Install was...