Windows 10: Activation issue on build 10061

Discus and support Activation issue on build 10061 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have the Win10 Enterprise. I enter in my key and I get an error: "The product key you entered appears to be the default product key and cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sopher, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Sopher Win User

Activation issue on build 10061

I have the Win10 Enterprise. I enter in my key and I get an error:

"The product key you entered appears to be the default product key and cannot be used for activation".*What

What key do I use now?

:)

Sopher, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Windwake Win User

Auto upgrade for Beta systems?

See no capability to reserve upgrade on system running Eval Build 10061. Assume it will get upgrade automatically at some point?

Windwake, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Auto upgrade for Beta systems?

10061 is at best ancient. Current build is 10240. You need to upgrade to qualify

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 27, 2015
Thema:

Activation issue on build 10061

1. Activation issue on build 10061 - Similar Threads - Activation issue build

2. window error 10061

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window error 10061: In Python, I am trying to develop a TCP server/client application using the socket class. I get the no connection error on the client side when attempting to connect to the 'localhost' or 127.0.0.1. How can I fix this?...
  3. Issues with Activation on Build 10586

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues with Activation on Build 10586: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I have been upgrading some machines within my workplace onto windows 10. Using build 10240 I had to set the netsh winhttp proxy - to use our proxy server in order to activate windows. This worked flawlessly and would activate straight...
  4. 'People App' - Build 10061

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'People App' - Build 10061: Has anyone got the People App in Build 10061 working with an MS Account? I could create new contacts with a local account but, with an MS account, the app opens then closes within seconds! Mind you, there is something wrong with the People App on W10 for Phones too, so...
  5. installed build 10061, precision touchpad stop working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installed build 10061, precision touchpad stop working: hi! my laptop is an acer and its model number is E5-511-P25J! now all acer laptops come with a precision touchpad, so does this but..... the freaking touchpad isn't bothering to work! i dual-boot with windows 10 and 8.1 (for work) and this problem ONLY persists in windows 10!...
  6. Monitor internal speakers no longer work - Build 10061

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor internal speakers no longer work - Build 10061: After updating to the latest build the speakers of my ASUS monitor aren't being recognized as being connected and thus can't be used.... https://i.imgur.com/aZUYTT9.png?1 Clearly something is incompatible now. Any advice is much appreciated. 5579
  7. Windows 10 Build 10061 will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Build 10061 will not connect to internet: Just upgraded from Windows 10 build 10056 to the new 10061 build. Cannot connect the my wired ethernet network adapter since upgrading....Project Spartan works just fine; however, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Tor, etc will not connect. Resorted to going back to 10056; however,...
  8. Windows 10 build 10061 and ESS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 10061 and ESS: Hi All, It seems Windows 10 build 10061 and ESET Smart Security is not compatible yet. It installs to a point and then I get 'rolling back action' *Sad I was wondering if anyone actually got ESS to work by turning off something or making a change in windows 10 to allow ESS...
  9. Start Menu - 10061 issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - 10061 issues: Anyone know any fixes for these? I know a WU is "in the works", but is there a temp fix? No mail. No MSN sports (installs but not shown). Whole bunch of quirky things. Feel like the Start Menu took a giant step backward! Nice to be able to re-size and have/have not...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available: Today we are releasing a new Technical Preview build for PCs – 10061. This build will be available to the Fast ring, and will be delivered via Windows Update. You can wait for your PCs normal installation time for Windows Updates and it will install automatically, or you can...