Windows 10: Activation Issue

Discus and support Activation Issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have purchased windows 10 Home digitally from store. After some time I reinstalled windows 10 from USB and activated from store. Later I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by raviteja243, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Activation Issue

Hi, I have purchased windows 10 Home digitally from store. After some time I reinstalled windows 10 from USB and activated from store. Later I updated windows and restarted, thereafter I am unable to activate my windows as it shows I am using windows 10 Enterprise edition. Please duly help me, what options do I have.Thanks in advance.

:)

raviteja243, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 13, 2021
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Activation Issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Activation Issue

1. Activation Issue - Similar Threads - Activation Issue

2. Windows Activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation issue: Dear Support Team,We are not able to windows activate so please support us to activate windows.Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-issue/652c5f2b-d2c6-44e4-bb08-82bfae9cb490
  3. Activate Windows Issue

Activate Windows Issue: Hello,I really need some help. I have contacted both Lenovo and Microsoft several times about this issue and have no received next to no help whatsoever. I have tried several methods of troubleshooting as well including through the BIOS setup, command centre, Powershell and...
  4. Windows 10 activation issue after replacing motherboard.

Windows 10 activation issue after replacing motherboard.: I replaced my motherboard, CPU, and RAM; however after reinstalling my hard drive, Windows is telling me to activate Windows. No matter what I do it will not activate Windows, even though it's the same computer running the same hard drive. And good luck trying to contact a...
  5. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation: Just purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $109.31 through the Microsoft Store- upgrade produced an odd error 0xC004C003, disallowing activation- Troubleshoot states I have incorrect digital license or suggests I may have upgraded H/W. Other odd issue is that it show Edition...
  6. Windows 10 Activation Issue Win 10 Education

Windows 10 Activation Issue Win 10 Education: Hi,I have recently swapped out my motherboard & CPU for newer models and previously had a very happily activated version of Windows 10 Education. Checking on the old CPU/mobo in the activation menu showed Windows as being activated with a digital licence associated with my...
  7. Office 2010 Pro Re-Activation Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Pro Re-Activation Issue: I recently added RAM to my system and as soon as I opened MS Office Professional 2010 (yes, its old, but it works for me) - I got the "Product needs to be activated" message that MS had detected a hardware change. Didn't expect that just adding RAM would cause this. When I...
  8. Windows 10 Home Activation Issue After hardware change

Windows 10 Home Activation Issue After hardware change: Hello,I have a purchased a windows home key & installed on my desktop computer. But suddenly the motherboard burns & I replaced the motherboard. After that I re-install windows 10 using official iso file. I have entered the same product key on the installation. After the...
  9. Issue Regarding Windows Activation

Issue Regarding Windows Activation: Hello, my Windows Activation Troubleshoot says "We found a Windows 10 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 10 Home." How can I fix this? Also, I do not have a USB drive. Thank you for...
  10. Impossible to contact customer support re activation issue

Impossible to contact customer support re activation issue: I have been trying all afternoon to contact customer support via the Microsoft support page to get assistance activating my Windows 10 but continually get the message: "There was an error connecting you. Feel free to ask another question or try again." I've tried different...