Windows 10: Activation issues and too much login

Discus and support Activation issues and too much login in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm so tired of trying to rebuild computers and put Windows on them. I rebuild computers for people who don't have eight hundred dollars or more to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Linux is better than, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Activation issues and too much login

I'm so tired of trying to rebuild computers and put Windows on them. I rebuild computers for people who don't have eight hundred dollars or more to spend on a new Surface. The problems start when I try activating Windows 10. Microsoft want far too much for a new activation key for a computer that has already had the operating system installed and thus was paid for. So, Microsoft is asking their users to pay again if the computer that came from the manufacturer already had Windows installed on it and it has a bad hard drive or needs to be updated to something more modern. If I get an oil change

:)

Linux is better than, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Activation issues and too much login

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Activation issues and too much login

1. Activation issues and too much login - Similar Threads - Activation issues too

2. RAM issue - too much RAM is "reserved"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RAM issue - too much RAM is "reserved": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZinfoTheIdk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xq700f/ram_issue_too_much_ram_is_reserved/
  3. Too much music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too much music: My music folder is too big for my 5tb, is there a way to have the same music file on 2 hard drives?Or do I need to get a larger drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-music/fe615850-7eaf-4c75-8f94-be13665a5e2d
  4. Too much music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much music: My music folder is too big for my 5tb, is there a way to have the same music file on 2 hard drives?Or do I need to get a larger drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-music/fe615850-7eaf-4c75-8f94-be13665a5e2d
  5. Too much music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Too much gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much gaming?: Normally I only play a couple hours a day after work. Since I'm on vacation I have a little more time and I've noticed a couple things.... My xbox controller will shut off if I double-tap A and then my AIO fans (Corsair H150i Pro) will ramp up. The temps are stable and the...
  7. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  8. Too much bass

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Too much bass: Windows 10 with Headset bass set so high audio is distorted 163464
  9. Too much bass

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much bass: Windows 10 with Headset bass set so high audio is distorted 163464
  10. Too much contact?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too much contact?: Is it just me, or does it seem like Microsoft has far too many automatic contacts. My wife gets an email every day telling her to change the name of a file that doesn't exist. Every few hours I get a pop up telling me there are issues with my new password. I only changed my...