Windows 10: Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

Discus and support Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Dell Latitude 5401 laptop which came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I have upgraded from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro and digital license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VDTedla, Dec 7, 2022.

1. VDTedla Win User

Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

I have a Dell Latitude 5401 laptop which came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I have upgraded from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro and digital license is connected to my outlook id t****@outlook.com.At a later date, I have upgraded from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro. Eventually my license also upgraded to windows 11 pro and digital license is connected to my outlook id t****@outlook.com.After 2/3 days, I have rolled back to windows 10 pro as I am not happy with windows 11 pro. Today, motherboard on the laptop has been changed and I am not able to activate windows 10 pro as dig

:)

VDTedla, Dec 7, 2022

2. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it.

I verified this by using : slmgr -dli.

Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key.

Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro.

If so what are the steps to accomplish this?

In addition, I assume that is this is possible, that the current product key will be updated to the new product key?

The reason I am asking this is that it's my understanding that these product keys are tied to the bios on a name brand laptop.

TIA

shockwaveriderz, Dec 7, 2022
  3. jparis Win User
    Win 10 to Win 11 upgrade >>> What happens to digital license?

Hello,

I am planning to upgrade my Win 10 Pro machine to Win 11 Pro. I currently have a digital license.

Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win... 6af6061b-673a-439d-b6c6-c21bc68db11f?upload=true.png

If, say six month from now, I decided I was not a fan of Win 11 and wanted to go back to Win 10, would that be possible? If I fully formatted my machine, and installed a fresh copy of Win 10 Pro on it, would my digital license still work for Win 10 Pro. Or would it only work for Win 11 Pro at this point?

Thanks for any help or answers you can provide.

jparis, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Mr_Van Win User

Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

License win 10 pro oem , can i use it for version os win 10 pro for workstation ?

License win 10 pro oem , can i use it for version os win 10 pro for workstation ?

Mr_Van, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win... - Similar Threads - Activation Issues Digital

2. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  3. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  4. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...: I have a Dell Latitude 5401 laptop which came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I have upgraded from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro and digital license is connected to my outlook id t****@outlook.com.At a later date, I have upgraded from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro....
  6. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...: I have a Dell Latitude 5401 laptop which came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I have upgraded from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro and digital license is connected to my outlook id t****@outlook.com.At a later date, I have upgraded from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro....
  7. Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050: I have a donated Samsung laptop that came with Win 10 64bit Home activated - updated from Win 8I installed Win 10 22H2 64bit from a USB created from MediaCreationTool but when I enter the Product Code for Win 10 Pro I get the error message that the Product Key doesn't work,...
  8. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  9. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  10. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I upgraded my Win 8.1 into a Win 10 Home but it is not working properly. Does anyone can help me out how to find a free (and sound!) Win Pro for a clean install? 20601