Windows 10: Activation Issues

Discus and support Activation Issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] ive tried the troubleshoot but that didn't tell me anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Grebell, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Grebell Win User

Activation Issues

Activation Issues e3c9e820-f84a-4881-b412-4d5f7f8ad7db?upload=true.png

ive tried the troubleshoot but that didn't tell me anything

:)

Grebell, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 14, 2019
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Activation Issues

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Activation Issues

1. Activation Issues - Similar Threads - Activation Issues

2. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  3. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  4. Activation Key Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Key Issues: This is just a quick question about key provisioning.I originally purchased Windows 7 Pro Retail and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro a few years ago.The Microsoft support agent informed me that my key was now provisioned as a Windows 10 Pro Retail Key.After building a new...
  5. Activation Key Issues

Activation Key Issues: This is just a quick question about key provisioning.I originally purchased Windows 7 Pro Retail and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro a few years ago.The Microsoft support agent informed me that my key was now provisioned as a Windows 10 Pro Retail Key.After building a new...
  6. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  7. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  8. Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067: I upgraded my PC including the motherboard yesterday and the Windows can't activate with the product key I have been using for over 10 years. The product was purchased offline shop I believe it's either XP or 7 and I have the product key. The key was never distributed to...
  9. Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067

Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067: I upgraded my PC including the motherboard yesterday and the Windows can't activate with the product key I have been using for over 10 years. The product was purchased offline shop I believe it's either XP or 7 and I have the product key. The key was never distributed to...
  10. Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade