Windows 10: Activation key after moderboard change

Discus and support Activation key after moderboard change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As subject says, having trouble activating my Microsoft Key after changing my motherboard. Trying to activate my license but I get Error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Maulic, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Maulic Win User

Activation key after moderboard change

As subject says, having trouble activating my Microsoft Key after changing my motherboard.

Trying to activate my license but I get Error code: 0XC004F025. Tried to follow all the guides on the internet and he troubleshoot, but nothing works.

It just says "just a moment" and then :

Unable to activate Windows

We can’t reactivate Windows because our servers aren’t available at the moment. Wait for a few minutes, or try adding your Microsoft account again.

Well as said. I have waited... for a whole month and I still get the same "Unable to activate".

Any ideas?

:)

Maulic, Dec 9, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 9, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Not only that, you can check your M$ account and see what devices are listed there, so you know if you can do a clean install or not. Do the upgrade, get it activated, verify that it is listed in your account, then feel free to do a fresh install without activation issues ever.

cadaveca, Dec 9, 2019
  4. ATIonion Win User

XP Activation issues

if the key was once activated (as in your case) then you will have to call microsoft and they have you do a series of steps to obtain a product number that they then can assign a key for...if the system hasnt changed since activation then it shouldnt be a problem, xcept that the person you will talk to from microsoft will be really hard to understand...when you talk to them you'll know what i mean..

hopefully someone else may have a better solution then this for you ....good luck*Rockout :rockout:

ATIonion, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Activation key after moderboard change - Similar Threads - Activation key moderboard

2. Windows license key not activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license key not activating after hardware change: Laptop user here. My old windows license key is not activating after installing windows on a different SSD. I have backup of previous license key, but it is not working now.My Microsoft account is showing 2 version of the same devicess attached.I tried all the methods shown...
  3. Windows license key not activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license key not activating after hardware change: Laptop user here. My old windows license key is not activating after installing windows on a different SSD. I have backup of previous license key, but it is not working now.My Microsoft account is showing 2 version of the same devicess attached.I tried all the methods shown...
  4. Windows license key not activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to activate key after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate key after hardware change: Hi,I've upgraded my system after a long time, I have a product key which I used on the previous system, but when I try to activate it I get the error code 0x803fa067, saying that I cannot activate this version of windows with my product key.I've seen in my account that the...
  6. Unable to activate key after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate key after hardware change: Hi,I've upgraded my system after a long time, I have a product key which I used on the previous system, but when I try to activate it I get the error code 0x803fa067, saying that I cannot activate this version of windows with my product key.I've seen in my account that the...
  7. Unable to activate key after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to re-activate windows after key change ?

How to re-activate windows after key change ?: I did got HWID banned in a online game so i did install some Cleaner which is supposed to change the HW information. It worked but it also changed my windows activation key and now its not activated. I did get the OEM key and the original key but none of those work. What...
  9. activation of product key after changing mother board

activation of product key after changing mother board: Good day! My PC broke when my PC monitor cannot detect the PC I am using, upon consulting with the technician and them showing samples, it so happened that the problem was my motherboard, the only solution was to change it. I downloaded a legit installer pack from...
  10. activation or change product key

activation or change product key: I have been using my window 10 pro version since 2 years but whenever I try to activate it I was unable to find my product key from my computer ,the retailer or from any where else. now wha should I do?...