Windows 10: activation key disappeared

Discus and support activation key disappeared in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a preinstalled Windows 10 Home Build 19042 on my desktop computer, last week I had a problem with my system and it crashed with error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TinBerry2002748, Jan 1, 2021.

1. activation key disappeared

I have a preinstalled Windows 10 Home Build 19042 on my desktop computer, last week I had a problem with my system and it crashed with error code: bad_system_config_info and I had to do a factory reset to be able to login again, but now my activation key went missing and it cannot be found anywhere on my computer.

I want to know if it's a bug could be solved by formatting the whole C:/ Driver and re-install windows or I have to buy a new product key again?

my pc manufacturer is "Hyrican Informationssysteme AG" model "Hyrican PC H310M PRO-VD PLUS"

Thanks in advance

:)

TinBerry2002748, Jan 1, 2021

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Jan 1, 2021
  4. activation key disappeared

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

activation key disappeared

1. activation key disappeared - Similar Threads - activation key disappeared

2. Activation of Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Bluetooth disappeared: I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop Asus ROG, Windows 10.On the menu on the right and on the taskbar, there's no Bluetooth option anymore and on the settings, the on/off switch is missing.I have an error 43 on the driver "Generic Bluetooth Adapter".I tried to roll back...
  3. Activation of Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Bluetooth disappeared: I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop Asus ROG, Windows 10.On the menu on the right and on the taskbar, there's no Bluetooth option anymore and on the settings, the on/off switch is missing.I have an error 43 on the driver "Generic Bluetooth Adapter".I tried to roll back...
  4. Activation of Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Activation Disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Disappeared: My windows was activated and working find now all of a sudden it is not activated and its not working and i don't know what to do, it says when i go to settings activation underneath my windows edition that my activation is blank but i can see my product id and key but not...
  6. activation key

activation key: can i use same windows 10 activation key in 2 pcs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/bc6980b5-84d0-4dd5-9913-1d366e79f771"
  7. activation key

activation key: how do i find my product key on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/37c1010a-c072-49d8-bc7a-85a9ff44eaf6"
  8. Activation key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Activation key: Hello! Can not download the game from Microsoft store. Technical support could not solve the problem of the error (0x80073cf9) that appears during the download. By this I want to know, or the activation key or what that other methods of obtaining the purchased game, but...
  9. Quick CMD-Prompt pops up and disappears - Related to Activation Key..?

Quick CMD-Prompt pops up and disappears - Related to Activation Key..?: Noticed when I install a fresh copy of Windows 10 Creators Update and don't have the computer connected to the network / internet... When the PC starts and logs in to the desktop I notice one or sometimes two CMD Prompt-like Windows quickly appear and disappear on the...
  10. Active Windows disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Active Windows disappear: Hello. I am extremely frustrated with my new laptop. When I click on a window to make it active, it buries itself instead. I have to try like 15 times to get Cortina to stay open and on top, as well as many other program windows. I try using Task view and for instance...