Windows 10: activation key doesnt work

Discus and support activation key doesnt work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day, in June i got a minecraft win 10 activation gift code for my birthday, since that day i cant activate it, when i try to redeem it shows this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SdK4f311N3, Aug 11, 2019.

1. activation key doesnt work

Good day, in June i got a minecraft win 10 activation gift code for my birthday, since that day i cant activate it, when i try to redeem it shows this message, "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.
    Redeem:
    "my cuestion is if my activation gift code is wrong or im missing something?

:)

SdK4f311N3, Aug 11, 2019

2. activation key

So i got ahold of kinguin support. They made me go into command prompt and add the 25digit key that way and activated it by phone. Says it was activated so hopefully it doesnt get black listed in a month.

SeanZavitka, Aug 11, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    oem activation key

If it is a UEFI Bios you shouldn't have to enter the key at all. If it is you will have to enter your key again and run activation. Even if you do swap boards the key will work.

cdawall, Aug 11, 2019
  4. activation key doesnt work

Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

activation key doesnt work

1. activation key doesnt work - Similar Threads - activation key doesnt

2. tilde key doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tilde key doesnt work.: When my pc boots the tilde key only works for a few seconds then it doesnt.SHIFT + TILDE Holding : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~TILDE Holding :TILDE Single tap: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tilde-key-doesnt-work/07826c3a-2f77-465f-b2ad-f5b6aee1d99a
  3. tilde key doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tilde key doesnt work.: When my pc boots the tilde key only works for a few seconds then it doesnt.SHIFT + TILDE Holding : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~TILDE Holding :TILDE Single tap: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tilde-key-doesnt-work/07826c3a-2f77-465f-b2ad-f5b6aee1d99a
  4. Windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key doesnt work: Hello! until recently I found out that whenever I press the windows key the start menu doesn't pop up and neither does the taskbar, can someone please help me find out a way to fix this?...
  5. Windows key doesnt work

Windows key doesnt work: Hello! until recently I found out that whenever I press the windows key the start menu doesn't pop up and neither does the taskbar, can someone please help me find out a way to fix this?...
  6. windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key doesnt work: After I switched layouts to dvorak my windows key isnt working anymore and when I switched back to qwerty it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/2be0e274-47cc-4edd-8d12-db86c52230e4
  7. windows key doesnt work

windows key doesnt work: After I switched layouts to dvorak my windows key isnt working anymore and when I switched back to qwerty it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/2be0e274-47cc-4edd-8d12-db86c52230e4
  8. Product Key doesnt work!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product Key doesnt work!: I bought a PC and the guy told me i would have to buy a product key for windows. I used the microsoft website to buy a windows 10 key and the key doesnt work!! it keeps giving me this error message 0xc004f050. I didnt let anyone see it, i didnt let anyone else read the email...
  9. Windows activation doesnt work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation doesnt work: Hello everyone. So five days ago i got a warning to activate my Windows 10 (PRO) even tough its activated.I went to the Windows Activation setting in settings menu and clicked the activate Windows button.It asked me to enter my product key,wich i entered.When i clicked ok i...
  10. f1 key doesnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    f1 key doesnt working: I have hp 250 G6 lap windows10. Here the f1 help key is not working, so how it is work? can you please inform details about this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/f1-key-doesnt-working/6cbb396f-5265-4bca-b903-6e6f448c9db3