Windows 10: Activation key doesn't work

Discus and support Activation key doesn't work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I try to "change product key" and enter the 25 letters and numbers, it tells me the key is not genuine. Please help I spent 150 dollars including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by goodcook03, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Activation key doesn't work

When I try to "change product key" and enter the 25 letters and numbers, it tells me the key is not genuine. Please help I spent 150 dollars including tax on this and I CANNOT return it.

:)

goodcook03, Aug 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Activation key doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Activation key doesn't work

Activate my key and when i activate it ,it doesn`t work .What do I need to do to activate my windows?

<Original title: Activation key>

Hi I recently bought my laptop and the person from the shop personally installed windows10 pro then a few days later windows updated the software and now it tells me to activate my key and when i activate it ,it doesn`t work .What do I need to do to activate
    my windows?

If I were to change my key what would happen?

Please help with my situation.

PetersonMwangi, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Activation key doesn't work

1. Activation key doesn't work - Similar Threads - Activation key doesn't

2. PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active: The PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active. If I have any other window 'active', it works, but if RegEdit is active, it does not launch the Snipping Tool.Why?...
  3. PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active: The PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active. If I have any other window 'active', it works, but if RegEdit is active, it does not launch the Snipping Tool.Why?...
  4. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work: Product Key Doesn't WorkTried clean install.Computer was purchased directly from HP and was activated with the product key.After a windows os reinstall, the product key "disappeared"I have exhausted all built-in tools that cmd provides.Solutions?...
  5. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work: Product Key Doesn't WorkTried clean install.Computer was purchased directly from HP and was activated with the product key.After a windows os reinstall, the product key "disappeared"I have exhausted all built-in tools that cmd provides.Solutions?...
  6. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Pro activation key doesn't work

Windows 10 Pro activation key doesn't work: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I've bought a licence, have scratched off the silver on the envelope containing the dvd to reveal the product key and accurately entered it to activate i.e., this is a genuine and new keyThe error message I'm getting is...
  8. Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall

Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall: Hello, I have bought a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition pre-installed. However, due to a problem with the lapton I sent it to be checked in the dealership, where they've decided to test it using a test Windows image. At this point I am running a test version of Win 10, and...
  9. Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work!

Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work!: I recently bought a new pc and I entered my Microsoft account and every thing was fine. Then I started to get messages telling me to activate windows. I already have another pc with windows working fine and a surface pro with windows working fine. I bought windows 8 back in...
  10. Key doesn't work

Key doesn't work: Trying to upg from 8.1 w wmp and used produkey to get outlook and system reg key and when I when install asks for reg key, neither work. I downloaded from ms win 10 download site. the install window doesn't give ANY other options except QUIT. It's going to be hard to convince...