Windows 10: activation key in windows 11 install

Discus and support activation key in windows 11 install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i had windows 7 with valid key. The pc got reformat and linux installed. the specification is not good for windows-11. I have another laptop, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kv 45645, May 28, 2023.

1. kv 45645 Win User

activation key in windows 11 install

i had windows 7 with valid key. The pc got reformat and linux installed. the specification is not good for windows-11. I have another laptop, i installed windows 11. i want to register with the valid windows-7 key. i don't know how to can you please inform how to reuse the key.thank you

:)

kv 45645, May 28, 2023

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 28, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2023
  4. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, May 28, 2023
Thema:

1. activation key in windows 11 install - Similar Threads - activation key install

2. Windows 11 activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 activation key: Hi, I have recently bought two used computers with windows 8.1SL license.They were broken, and needed of repair, also had to change hard drive,.I still have the stickers with the keys on them. What i don't have is the account that they are linked to.As i understand that's...
  3. Windows 11 activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation key: Hi, I have recently bought two used computers with windows 8.1SL license.They were broken, and needed of repair, also had to change hard drive,.I still have the stickers with the keys on them. What i don't have is the account that they are linked to.As i understand that's...
  4. Activate Windows 11 Pro with Key

Activate Windows 11 Pro with Key: I have recently bought a PC which has come with an unactivated Windows 11 Home Edition. I thought that I could use a Windows 11 Pro Key to install and activate a Windows 11 Pro Edition on the PC. I have tried to enter the key in the "change product key" part but I get an...
  5. WINDOWS 10/11 ACTIVATION KEY

WINDOWS 10/11 ACTIVATION KEY: I purchased Windows 10/11 last December, I was informed that the activation key would be in my confirmation email. On checking it does not contain this as promised on Microsoft's website, I emailed Support and no response...
  6. activation key in windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation key in windows 11 install: i had windows 7 with valid key. The pc got reformat and linux installed. the specification is not good for windows-11. I have another laptop, i installed windows 11. i want to register with the valid windows-7 key. i don't know how to can you please inform how to reuse the...
  7. Windows 11 activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation key: I bought Windows 11 Home 3 hours ago to do things the proper and easy way. I have received no confirmation email with my product key, tried to link my account to windows and troubleshoot the activation, it didn't work even though the purchase appears in my order history and...
  8. Windows 11 activation key

Windows 11 activation key: I bought Windows 11 Home 3 hours ago to do things the proper and easy way. I have received no confirmation email with my product key, tried to link my account to windows and troubleshoot the activation, it didn't work even though the purchase appears in my order history and...
  9. Windows 11 Activation Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Key: I bought a refurbished MacBook Pro 2020 Model w/Apple M1 chip. I have Parallels 17 installed in order to run Windows. My first attempt to install Windows was V10 purchased through SoftwareKeep, an authorized reseller. I paid $89 for a digital download and received an...
  10. Windows 11 Activation Key

Windows 11 Activation Key: I bought a refurbished MacBook Pro 2020 Model w/Apple M1 chip. I have Parallels 17 installed in order to run Windows. My first attempt to install Windows was V10 purchased through SoftwareKeep, an authorized reseller. I paid $89 for a digital download and received an...