Windows 10: Activation Key is not supported

Discus and support Activation Key is not supported in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I buy a product key from ebay.that key is not supported.Attach error was occurred. Thank you [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aravinda Weerasinghe, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Activation Key is not supported

Hi,

I buy a product key from ebay.that key is not supported.Attach error was occurred.

Thank you

Activation Key is not supported 9e836644-bd69-40a0-9c60-d3f23f809ee2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Aravinda Weerasinghe, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 4, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Activation Key is not supported

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Activation Key is not supported

1. Activation Key is not supported - Similar Threads - Activation Key supported

2. Activate Windows 7 Extended Support licenses MAK Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 7 Extended Support licenses MAK Keys: Dears,We facing issue while tying to activate Windows 7 Extended support key. Its showing still Unlicensed and Error Product not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-7-extended-support-licenses-mak/419fc5c7-8fc5-4bb9-aeb5-5437e799c967
  3. Activate Windows 7 Extended Support licenses MAK Keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows 7 Extended Support licenses MAK Keys: Dears,We facing issue while tying to activate Windows 7 Extended support key. Its showing still Unlicensed and Error Product not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-7-extended-support-licenses-mak/419fc5c7-8fc5-4bb9-aeb5-5437e799c967
  4. product key support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key support: not realizing I was logged in under my Microsoft Name my son installed his new game under my account. How can I uninstall and install under his account? We are using the same computer but we have different user names. I want he game under his account with his other games....
  5. activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation key: can i use same windows 10 activation key in 2 pcs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/bc6980b5-84d0-4dd5-9913-1d366e79f771"
  6. Activation key

Activation key: I bought a Windows 10 Home key on the Internet for 39 euros but not at Microsoft. I have 2 questions : How to know if this key is perpetual? If Windows is activated correctly does it mean that the key is perpetual? Thank you for your help...
  7. active key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active key: i need product key [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-key/2c591ec3-d26d-426f-bcc7-e5cdd0a35e4d
  8. activation key

activation key: how do i find my product key on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/37c1010a-c072-49d8-bc7a-85a9ff44eaf6"
  9. Activation key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Activation key: Hello! Can not download the game from Microsoft store. Technical support could not solve the problem of the error (0x80073cf9) that appears during the download. By this I want to know, or the activation key or what that other methods of obtaining the purchased game, but...
  10. Supported Keys

Supported Keys: Checked versions supported in this version (Win Next Pre-Release as it's SKU's are named within) Windows 8 and 8.1 are supported (including OEM) - this means those keys may well be accepted for installation (of the same edition ) - but not necessarily for activation,...