Windows 10: Activation Key Not Working

Discus and support Activation Key Not Working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; https://i.gyazo.com/beb6883771f73d04c314419a2aebfb0a.png... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zaidbourini, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Activation Key Not Working

https://i.gyazo.com/beb6883771f73d04c314419a2aebfb0a.png

:)

zaidbourini, Apr 2, 2019
  2. cdawall Win User

oem activation key

If it is a UEFI Bios you shouldn't have to enter the key at all. If it is you will have to enter your key again and run activation. Even if you do swap boards the key will work.

cdawall, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Activation Key Not Working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Activation Key Not Working

1. Activation Key Not Working - Similar Threads - Activation Key Working

2. windows activation key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation key not working: i have deactivated it on my old pc and am now trying to activate it on this one it says it's wrong but i tested it and the code im putting in is working and i know its genuine since i have used it for many years error code: 0x803FA067...
  3. Activation key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation key not working: Hi, in another topic I've asked how can I move license from Windows 10 to Windows 7, and the answer was that I couldn't because the original license that I had for Windows 7 was overwritten when I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 8.1. Here's a link to the topic for the...
  4. Activation key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation key not working: Hi, in another topic I've asked how can I move license from Windows 10 to Windows 7, and the answer was that I couldn't because the original license that I had for Windows 7 was overwritten when I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 8.1. Here's a link to the topic for the...
  5. OEM activation key will not work

OEM activation key will not work: After crash and reinstall of windows 10 Pro from windows 10 Home installation disc, my OEM activation key is not accepted. How do I reactivate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-activation-key-will-not-work/01fc42a4-c68a-4192-a921-c1cd9544acf2
  6. SOFTWARE KEY ACTIVATION NOT WORKING

SOFTWARE KEY ACTIVATION NOT WORKING: ACTIVATION KEY WONT WORK ON WINDOWS 10 SOFTWARE PURCHASED FROM AMAZON. AMAZON SENT ME A REPLACEMENT BUT I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. IT WILL DOWNLOAD TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ENTER THE ACTIVATION KEY AND IT WONT ACCEPT THE KEY THAT IS UNDER THE SCRATCH OFF....
  7. Windows Activation Key is not working

Windows Activation Key is not working: I just bought a CyberPower Gaming PC with a clean installation of Windows 10 Home 1909, and in the bottom right of my screen it says "Activate Windows" and when I enter the product key, it says that the product key doesn't work with this version of Windows. I've tried trouble...
  8. Windows key activation not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows key activation not working: I had to reinstall windows on my pc after my previous license "expired" so I bought a new one and installed it via USB and after all that process the "Activate WIndows. Go to Settings to activate Windows" watermark dissapeared but when I go to settings it still says my...
  9. Activation key not working.

Activation key not working.: WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEM DVD VERSION 1903 During fresh install on a computer just finished building my activation key would not work and not let me continue the installation. Even with windows installed it will still not work. Troubleshooting does not...
  10. activation key will not work

activation key will not work: bought new windows 10 and it will not accept the activation key provided. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-will-not-work/147fe2bc-d047-4eb5-8ee2-51fd3d36b7cf"