Windows 10: activation key will not work

Discus and support activation key will not work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; bought new windows 10 and it will not accept the activation key provided.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KelvinWilliams1, Mar 26, 2019.

1. activation key will not work

bought new windows 10 and it will not accept the activation key provided.

:)

KelvinWilliams1, Mar 26, 2019
  2. cdawall Win User

oem activation key

If it is a UEFI Bios you shouldn't have to enter the key at all. If it is you will have to enter your key again and run activation. Even if you do swap boards the key will work.

cdawall, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 26, 2019
  4. activation key will not work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

activation key will not work

1. activation key will not work - Similar Threads - activation key

2. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  3. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  4. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  5. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  6. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  7. Can't find old Windows activation key

Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation: I'm planning to replace my motherboard and CPU and would like to reinstall Windows, I'm currently using the Windows 10 installation that came with my prebuilt desktop PC and would like to know if it's possible to use the same license key that I'm currently using to activate a...