Windows 10: activation key will not work

Discus and support activation key will not work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; bought new windows 10 and it will not accept the activation key provided.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KelvinWilliams1, Mar 26, 2019.

1. activation key will not work

bought new windows 10 and it will not accept the activation key provided.

:)

KelvinWilliams1, Mar 26, 2019
  2. cdawall Win User

oem activation key

If it is a UEFI Bios you shouldn't have to enter the key at all. If it is you will have to enter your key again and run activation. Even if you do swap boards the key will work.

cdawall, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 26, 2019
  4. activation key will not work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

activation key will not work

1. activation key will not work - Similar Threads - activation key

2. i need help with my activation......its a preowned pc,so i dont have a prouct key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with my activation......its a preowned pc,so i dont have a prouct key: i need help with my activation...its a preowned pc,so i dont have a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-activationits-a-preowned-pcso/543cca5d-24a5-4a6d-ae3b-dbbe29ece731
  3. Activation of reinstalled windows 10 with windows 8.1 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of reinstalled windows 10 with windows 8.1 product key: Is there any difference between windows 10 home edition and windows 10 single core language edition? For the past three years, I am using windows 8.1 and consequently upgraded to windows 10 and it worked well till last week. Due to update failure, I have reinstalled windows...
  4. Windows 7 product key to activate windows 10

Windows 7 product key to activate windows 10: Hi, Hoping someone can help me? I have a dell pc which came with Windows 7 Home Prem OA MEA pre installed it has a product key on the computer box. Recently my original hard drive crashed and I cant even get it to boot, so I had to install a new hard drive and thought since...
  5. Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...: Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number does not respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-0xc004fc03-product-key-used-on/08714fc4-d7ad-4608-86a2-474e314258d2"
  6. FSX Activation / Product key?

FSX Activation / Product key?: Bought a new gaming PC and external DVD drive to play an old version of Flight Simulator X. I installed it and activated it with no problems. That gaming PC had a system failure; I took it back to Best Buy and got a new one. Now, upon reinstalling FSX it will not let me...
  7. Is it safe to get these copy and paste activation keys online?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to get these copy and paste activation keys online?: I recently got a new PC and loving it, but the goddamn "Activate Windows" watermark really annoys me, I saw some videos on how to get rid of it and a lot of them had some activation keys and had good feedback. My question is, will I be running any risks by using these...
  8. ProduKey is showing the same key after a clean install and activation with a different key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ProduKey is showing the same key after a clean install and activation with a different key: My laptop originally came with Windows 7, but I later bought and upgraded it to Windows 8.1 using a different product key, which I then upgraded to Windows 10 for free. I eventually lost both the Windows 7 product key sticker and 8.1 box. Now I'm selling this laptop, so the...
  9. Product Key Activation

Product Key Activation: Dear Team, we are an IT company based in Muscat Oman, we have sold and installed some license copies of windows 10 pro to customer and unfortunately customer has lost 2 stickers of product key and they also dont have packet of windows 10 licenses but on systems we have...
  10. Cannot activate Windows using Retail Key from My broken PC

Cannot activate Windows using Retail Key from My broken PC: Hello. I cant activate after fresh win10 installation after hardware change mobo, cpu, memory. I was annoyed, I bought another key, activated. Now my brother want to install win10 - completed but there is a problem with activation. I gave him this old - unused key and he...