Windows 10: Activation key win 10

Discus and support Activation key win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I migrate win 10 from one drive to another through Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by martinappleby1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Activation key win 10

how do I migrate win 10 from one drive to another through Microsoft?

:)

martinappleby1, Nov 7, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 7, 2019
  3. GLD
    GLD Win User
    Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

***411***

My experience with TechNet keys is they can be installed and activated on more then 1 pc at a time. Windows 10 has screwed this up for me. I put Windows 7 Home Premium (Technet key) on a bare hdd in my main rig. I activated it and then upgraded it to Windows 10 Home. I got the Win 10 key with Magic jellybean and then did a format and clean install a couple of times to make sure it's all good. The main rig is activated and doing fine.

So I put a bare hdd in another pc here and installed Windows 7 HP with the same TechNet key. Guess what? IT WILL NOT ACTIVATE Win 7 now on that pc. It may or may not activate Win 7 again on my main rig. *Wtf :wtf:

I am aware that Win 7/8 Home upgrades to Win 10 Home in oem form, but beware! It appears MS does gimp the TechNet keys from a retail to oem configuration if you upgrade it to Win 10. I didn't expect to get my Win 10 upgrade to activate on any other rig then my main rig (I did try, it didn't work), but I didn't expect it to gimp the Win 7 TechNet key, but it did. *Cry :cry:

4. R-T-B Win User

Activation key win 10

Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

magic jellybean won't help you. The key is a generic key and the HWID is logged at microsofts activation servers, making your mobo your activation key, not your serial. You CAN'T just move the install, at least not without contacting support with a legit RETAIL windows 7/8 license.

R-T-B, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Activation key win 10

1. Activation key win 10 - Similar Threads - Activation key

2. Need Activation key for Windows 8.1 in 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Activation key for Windows 8.1 in 2024: I've a spare old PC just installed Windows 8.1 running absolutely amazing.But wanted to know can i activate it by getting product key by contacting youbecause as I'm in Pakistan , so I called helpline of microsoft office pakistan branches but the didn't picked up any of my...
  3. Need Activation key for Windows 8.1 in 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Activation key for Windows 8.1 in 2024: I've a spare old PC just installed Windows 8.1 running absolutely amazing.But wanted to know can i activate it by getting product key by contacting youbecause as I'm in Pakistan , so I called helpline of microsoft office pakistan branches but the didn't picked up any of my...
  4. Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation: I recently acquired a new PC and the windows 11 home activation prefilled with my laptop's product key after I signed in with my Microsoft account. I purchased a new windows 11 license through the Microsoft online store so I have a genuine product key that should work....
  5. Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation

Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation: I recently acquired a new PC and the windows 11 home activation prefilled with my laptop's product key after I signed in with my Microsoft account. I purchased a new windows 11 license through the Microsoft online store so I have a genuine product key that should work....
  6. Product key Activation for MS Office 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key Activation for MS Office 2019: My Lenovo Laptop came with Windows 10 Home Single Language 64.I didn't had to type a product key nor was I able to access MS office 2019 that came with it could be a trial pack, i never noticed.The problem is I don't have a product key to enter since mine is digitally...
  7. Product key Activation for MS Office 2019

Product key Activation for MS Office 2019: My Lenovo Laptop came with Windows 10 Home Single Language 64.I didn't had to type a product key nor was I able to access MS office 2019 that came with it could be a trial pack, i never noticed.The problem is I don't have a product key to enter since mine is digitally...
  8. How to activate Windows 10 License Key error code: 0xc004f050?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate Windows 10 License Key error code: 0xc004f050?: Hey all. Long story short, I have an old laptop from my High School days nearly 10 years ago. It had Windows 7 installed, but the license school version? expired ages ago. It still worked for internet browsing and simple tasks, as I used this laptop very rarely. Lately I...
  9. How to activate Windows 10 License Key error code: 0xc004f050?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 10 License Key error code: 0xc004f050?: Hey all. Long story short, I have an old laptop from my High School days nearly 10 years ago. It had Windows 7 installed, but the license school version? expired ages ago. It still worked for internet browsing and simple tasks, as I used this laptop very rarely. Lately I...
  10. How to activate Windows 10 License Key error code: 0xc004f050?