Windows 10: Activation key windows problem

Discus and support Activation key windows problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Microscoft, my pc desktop intel brand and already embedded windows 10 pro version 1809 key has also been activated successfully a few weeks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dindinzaenalabidin, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Activation key windows problem

Dear Microscoft,

my pc desktop intel brand and already embedded windows 10 pro version 1809 key has also been activated successfully a few weeks later my pc desktop is dead and stated the mainboard must be replaced when I have replaced the mainboard windows, it can't be activated whether it can be reinjected with PKID the same and activated before?

Regad's

Dindin

:)

dindinzaenalabidin, Feb 20, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Feb 20, 2019
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Activation key windows problem

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Activation key windows problem

1. Activation key windows problem - Similar Threads - Activation key problem

2. Windows 10 activation key problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation key problems: So I have two PCs, one I built and installed windows 10 on that it NOT activated yet. I have an old PC with windows 10 on it. I am trying to put the old activation key into the new PC.I no longer have the actual activation key thing itself, however I was able to find the key...
  3. Windows 10 activation key problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 activation key problems: So I have two PCs, one I built and installed windows 10 on that it NOT activated yet. I have an old PC with windows 10 on it. I am trying to put the old activation key into the new PC.I no longer have the actual activation key thing itself, however I was able to find the key...
  4. Activation Key Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Key Problem: Hello a couple of days ago tried looking for windows 11 pro activation keys on google, and found couple that worked. I installed those, and now I have an error that I cannot activate windows. Is there any possible way to at least go back to my previous windows 11 home version...
  5. Activation Key Problem

Activation Key Problem: Hello a couple of days ago tried looking for windows 11 pro activation keys on google, and found couple that worked. I installed those, and now I have an error that I cannot activate windows. Is there any possible way to at least go back to my previous windows 11 home version...
  6. Windows Activate key problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activate key problem.: Hi , i had my win 10 pro key activated , yesterday i run an app , today when i woke up i saw that my key wasnt activated anymore , its saying to activate windows key , when i look at activation settings its saying the edition 10 pro , product id and the product key all good...
  7. Windows Activate key problem.

Windows Activate key problem.: Hi , i had my win 10 pro key activated , yesterday i run an app , today when i woke up i saw that my key wasnt activated anymore , its saying to activate windows key , when i look at activation settings its saying the edition 10 pro , product id and the product key all good...
  8. Windows Activate key problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. windows activation key problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation key problem: my windows is activated, till yestarday it was running properly but today it is saying "your windows key is soon going to expier chang it " now what to do i hav activated it some 2-3 months before plz help me ???????????????//...
  10. Windows Activation Key Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Key Problem: In February i changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything was working perfectly till November this year. I got an notification saying my Windows needs to be activated, I just ignored it. But not that I decided entering the new key it gives me an x0C004F074 error (We...