Windows 10: Activation key

Discus and support Activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We moved from South Africa to Panama and in the move I lost my Windows 10 CD with Product Key lucky I had a reboot on my flash stick. I bought a PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EdwardBeckett1, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Activation key

We moved from South Africa to Panama and in the move I lost my Windows 10 CD with Product Key lucky I had a reboot on my flash stick. I bought a PC and its now in Spanish and it was window 7 so I reboot it and installed windows 10 pro now it is asking me for a activation key and as I mentioned above I lost my product key in the move stolen how do I rectify this problem can you please assist me thanks

Kind regards

Edward

:)

EdwardBeckett1, Mar 16, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 16, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Activation key

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Activation key

1. Activation key - Similar Threads - Activation key

2. Windows 10 activated without an key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activated without an key: Hi, I changed my hdd with ssd. Before that I had activated Windwos 8 which was upgraded to windows 10. Windows 8 I get with buying my laptop. I download windows 10 from Microsoft and installed it on my new ssd. Now my windows is activated without putting any key. Is...
  3. Activating Windows 10 on a clean install with the existing key.

Activating Windows 10 on a clean install with the existing key.: Hi, I'm planning to upgrade my laptop's hard drive to SSD. My laptop came with a pre-installed version of Windows 10 Home. My doubt is whether I can activate the clean install copy with the existing product key and continue using windows on my PC. Please give me detailed...
  4. Can't activate Windows 10 Product key after reinstalling Windows

Can't activate Windows 10 Product key after reinstalling Windows: Hi, last 2 years I got my Dell Laptop fixed by Dell support in warranty. Then the technician sold me a license of W8P/W10 32/64BIT SVC DPK. And I got a product key. But today I just reinstall in my Windows actually upgrade from Windows8 to Windows10 and I put those product...
  5. activation problem no product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation problem no product key: i had a windows 7 laptop wasn't working properly went to support and they to;d me to do a clean boot and my hard drive crashed says has no OS so a friend found and old dell optiplex sff and gave me a wd 690gb hard drive with windows 10 the hard drive hasn't been used since...
  6. Changed my motherboard cant activate windows 10 and cant find product key

Changed my motherboard cant activate windows 10 and cant find product key: I have just changed mother board and I cannot activate windows 10 on it I received windows 10 as a free upgrade from 8 but I can no longer find the product key...
  7. Do I need activation key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need activation key?: So I bought my computer with windows 10 pre-installed. However, I had problems with it recently. An IT guy told me it's probably an OS problem. So basically my question is: doI need the activation key if I were to reinstall windows 10? It's important to note that I can't...
  8. Windows 10 Activation key troubleshoot

Windows 10 Activation key troubleshoot: Few monts ago i got a PC and a product key. The problem is when i insert the key in it wont work. I always get the same error: 0x80070424 It says to check my connection. My internet is working really good. It also says my PC cant connect to a crucial windows service???...
  9. Changed hardware recently but windows can't find the activation key

Changed hardware recently but windows can't find the activation key: Hello, I recently changed hardware CPU and motherboard and plugged in my old hard drive which contains a genuine version of windows. In fact, I have the Windows 10 installation cd with me. However, my computer now says that I need to activate this Windows 10 Pro. I don't...
  10. SOFTWARE KEY ACTIVATION NOT WORKING

SOFTWARE KEY ACTIVATION NOT WORKING: ACTIVATION KEY WONT WORK ON WINDOWS 10 SOFTWARE PURCHASED FROM AMAZON. AMAZON SENT ME A REPLACEMENT BUT I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. IT WILL DOWNLOAD TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ENTER THE ACTIVATION KEY AND IT WONT ACCEPT THE KEY THAT IS UNDER THE SCRATCH OFF....