Windows 10: Activation keys for refurbishment purposes

Discus and support Activation keys for refurbishment purposes in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I want to start a refurbishment business but then I instantly realized that I have a major problem. The OS. Lot’s of people are familiar with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vladint Technologies, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Activation keys for refurbishment purposes

Hi, I want to start a refurbishment business but then I instantly realized that I have a major problem. The OS. Lot’s of people are familiar with Windows 10 so I decided to use that. Though keys are over 100 dollars to purchase. I found the Microsoft Refurbishment Program which I can’t even sign up because it’s “retiring”. Is there any solutions to get multiple keys for a reduced price like oem keys?

Thank you all in advanced, any solutions are welcome.

:)

Vladint Technologies, Dec 6, 2020

2. refurbished computer key

I have a refurbished computer and my activation key says its for a refurbished computer. when I try to apply the key, i'm told its not valid. how can I make it work?

patriciaransom, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Cheezus99 Win User
    Win 10 upgrade on refurbished ASUS S200E notebook - Activation error code: 0xC004C003 (key blocked)

Basic facts

The upgrade:

• Upgraded a couple of days ago from a properly licensed version of Windows 8.1.
    • Asked during install to input product key; skipped it as didn't have the key to hand.
    • Tried to activate post-upgrade but received error to say key blocked.
    Next steps:

• Contacted ASUS tech support.
    • Told to register laptop online; registered laptop.
    • Then told no service for refurbished laptops so no key.
    Question: on the basis that: (a) MS say that they will upgrade any compatible device running a genuine copy of Win 7 / 8 / 8.1, and (b) my device is compatible, and (c) it was running a genuine copy of Win 8.1,
    then will MS provide me with a key given that ASUS has refused to?

Cheezus99, Dec 6, 2020
  4. neilpzz Win User

Activation keys for refurbishment purposes

Product key on refurbished computer

If it is officially refurbished it should have its own licence key. See the section
    Activate a refurbished device running Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12440/windows-10-activate

The new device is Windows 10 Pro your old one is Windows 10 Home. You cannot use the Home key to activate Pro.

neilpzz, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Activation keys for refurbishment purposes

1. Activation keys for refurbishment purposes - Similar Threads - Activation keys refurbishment

2. activation key win10 for refurbished pcs, after replacement of unit.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation key win10 for refurbished pcs, after replacement of unit.: hi, i bought a refurbished laptop with microsoft sticker win10 home key for refurbished pcs.after few months, the laptop had issues , so i sent back to the company , and the sent me another refurb pc, with the same sticker key. they removed from the old laptop and stick it to...
  3. refurbished computer key

refurbished computer key: I have a refurbished computer and my activation key says its for a refurbished computer. when I try to apply the key, i'm told its not valid. how can I make it work?...
  4. refurbished computer and activating windows

refurbished computer and activating windows: bought from Walmart refurbished. says activation code is already being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-computer-and-activating-windows/85f60fb4-1ad5-43b2-aeb5-ed2512893ed2
  5. Microsoft refurbished computers with no Microsoft refurbished key?

Microsoft refurbished computers with no Microsoft refurbished key?: I bought a computer from a shop that claimed it is a microsoft authorized refurbisher. I can't find any Certificate of Authenticity label in my computer and the staff claimed there are no longer having such kind label in the computer that he dold. Is that normal that...
  6. Activation of Windows 10 on a refurbished laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of Windows 10 on a refurbished laptop: I purchased a refurbished Toshiba laptop and tried to install Windows 10 but the laptop wouldn't accept my product code and gave the error code 0x80070057....
  7. Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC: I just bought an HP desktop computer that has Windows 10 on it. The computer is refurbished, so I expected to find a working copy of Windows on it. I'd like to avoid having to buy a new copy of Windows if possible since the price tag is currently too high for me. Any help...
  8. Product key on refurbished computer

Product key on refurbished computer: Hello, I recently purchased a refurbished computer that has Windows 10 Pro on it; my old computer the mother board is going on it and has Windows 10 Home. I tried activating Windows on my refurbished computer using my old Windows Home product key, but to no avail. When I...
  9. Refurbished PC key code

Refurbished PC key code: I have a refurbished Dell 7010 PC which has a Win 7 COA and a Win 10 refurbished sticker. Is there some way to locate the Product Key Code should it be necessary to reinstall Win 10?[ATTACH]...
  10. refurbished laptop and product key activation problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    refurbished laptop and product key activation problems: Hi all! I bought a refurbished hp elitebook today and I cant seam to activate it I have the refurbished activation code but I cant find were to input it its just showing trouble shoot cant anybody help please...