Windows 10: Activation License

Discus and support Activation License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Enterprise edition. I downloaded and installed it free from Microsoft, several years ago nowMy Activation screen says the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by oshguy, Dec 6, 2021.

1. oshguy Win User

Activation License

I have Windows 10 Enterprise edition. I downloaded and installed it free from Microsoft, several years ago nowMy Activation screen says the Windows 10 is activated using your organization's activation service..............I am getting 'Windows license will expire soon' messagesIs there a remedy for this?I'm thinking I should have downloaded a Home or Pro version, instead of an Enterprise versionI am NOT connected to a Network EnterpriseThanksKen *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

oshguy, Dec 6, 2021

2. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Activation License

How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Activation License

1. Activation License - Similar Threads - Activation License

2. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d
  3. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d
  4. I can't activate Windows with an OEM license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate Windows with an OEM license: Hello! I bought an Intel nuc 10 i5FNKN and it came with a version of Windows 10. I did a fresh installation and it won't let me activate the license with the key on the back cover that says "Windows 10 pro for OEM software" it's very strange and never had happened to me...
  5. I can't activate Windows with an OEM license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate Windows with an OEM license: Hello! I bought an Intel nuc 10 i5FNKN and it came with a version of Windows 10. I did a fresh installation and it won't let me activate the license with the key on the back cover that says "Windows 10 pro for OEM software" it's very strange and never had happened to me...
  6. I can't activate Windows with an OEM license

7. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  8. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  9. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  10. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...