Windows 10: Activation lost after HW change. Troubleshooters don't help.

Discus and support Activation lost after HW change. Troubleshooters don't help. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 activation removed after changing machine parts after machine failure. Troubleshooters and guides do not work to restore license. Current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Peter Waher, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Activation lost after HW change. Troubleshooters don't help.

Windows 10 activation removed after changing machine parts after machine failure. Troubleshooters and guides do not work to restore license. Current machine contains parts of two earlier partially failed machines, both Windows 7 machines that were both upgraded to Windows 10. They used local machine accounts, not Microsoft accounts. The new machine runs well, and continues execution of service available on the first failed machine. But Windows activation has been lost. Since failure was not planned, a planned update cannot be performed. Trouble shooters also fail. Both machines used local machine accounts instead of Microsoft accounts. Providing Product keys do not work either (I've got two Windows 7 Product keys.)

How can I reactivate Windows to avoid another system failure when the activation period ends?

:)

Peter Waher, Feb 28, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 28, 2019
  3. kapadian Win User
    winows 10 activation after re-install/hw change

I have an activated version of win10 and had to change the harddrive, now when i reinstall it will not activate. I have followed all the troubleshooting steps with no luck. Re-installing again and praying. The machine shows up on my list of machines
    in my microsoft account. What can I do to activate this again??

kapadian, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Activation lost after HW change. Troubleshooters don't help.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Activation lost after HW change. Troubleshooters don't help.

1. Activation lost after HW change. Troubleshooters don't help. - Similar Threads - Activation lost change

2. I can't activate WIn11 after i change HW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate WIn11 after i change HW: Hi, i just changed HW in my computer after long 8 years. That means MB, CPU, RAM and main SSD disc. I made slight changes before like GPU 1 year ago, but nothing more for those years. I have really old Product Key. In fact, i have no idea from which version of Windows it was...
  3. I can't activate WIn11 after i change HW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate WIn11 after i change HW: Hi, i just changed HW in my computer after long 8 years. That means MB, CPU, RAM and main SSD disc. I made slight changes before like GPU 1 year ago, but nothing more for those years. I have really old Product Key. In fact, i have no idea from which version of Windows it was...
  4. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation fails after HW change: I changed my CPU and Motherboard and when I try to activate Windows with my Product Key it fails with error code: 0x803fa060.I can't find this error on the Microsoft help page that lists the possible activation errors.I didn't link my Microsoft account to the product key...
  5. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation fails after HW change: I changed my CPU and Motherboard and when I try to activate Windows with my Product Key it fails with error code: 0x803fa060.I can't find this error on the Microsoft help page that lists the possible activation errors.I didn't link my Microsoft account to the product key...
  6. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Activation of Windows after HW replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of Windows after HW replacement: My Windows 8.1 was upgraded in the Windows Upgrade offer. The Windows 8.1 was purchased as a regular Windows 8.1 Full Version not OEM. I need to replace my motherboard and CPU as it has started to cause the PC to crash. Can I re-activate Windows with that license on the new...
  8. Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change

Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change: Hello, i Change my Mobo,CPU and RAM, after that it wanted activation of Windows, i followed steps of reactivaton, but it doesnt work for me (i had Windows copy connected to my account), i can see number of error, it is 0x803F7001, both of devices are connected, so where is a...
  9. Windows not activation after a major HW change

Windows not activation after a major HW change: Hi , I had a completely activated windows with all features. I upgraded my MB and Cpu and now nothing wants to activate. I Also don't understand how I didn't receive a digital license. I have all my info for my previous activation i.e. product ID, CD key,registered owner...
  10. Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows

Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows: Hi, 3 days ago I update my HW (MB, CPU, RAM & SSD), so after reinstalling all drivers and after couples of reboots I was awaited by this message on desktop "Activate Windows, go to setting and activate windows." so I do that I go to "Settings/Update & Security/Activation"...