Windows 10: Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

Discus and support Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I replaced my laptop's faulty hard disk. after installing Windows 10Pro, windows was activated properly. But when I brought it in my organization, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AvinashKarnik, May 9, 2019.

1. Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

I replaced my laptop's faulty hard disk. after installing Windows 10Pro, windows was activated properly. But when I brought it in my organization, it started showing the message Activation "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". This laptop was purchased with windows 7 Home. Then upgraded to windows 8 pro during Microsoft's launch offer. since then I had no issues till change of hardware (Hard disk)

My question is why is it showing this message? will I have any problem at later stage? I checked activation using virtual agent witch showed "windows on this device is already activated"

Avinash

:)

AvinashKarnik, May 9, 2019

2. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, May 9, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, May 9, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

Windows activation . . .

And technically your correct. OEMs are only for one system tied to the motherboard. But you can still activate it over the phone on the automated activation but check the activation as qubit says

Jetster, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

1. Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service" - Similar Threads - Activation message activated

2. Windows Activated using "Organisation"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activated using "Organisation": I had bought a HP laptop that came with windows 10 core/home, I was stupid enough to be fooled and activated Windows 11 Pro using a sketchy link. It says "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". Now, I don't feel safe using this dodgy method...
  3. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows is activated using your organizations activation service: one day when i booted up my computer windows wasn't activated it said "windows couldn't be activated due to a change in system files.please restart to activate windows" but when I restart windows was activated without a digital licence and with your organizations activation...
  4. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...: So in 2012 I bought new Laptop HP Pavilion 15-e043cl which I search internet has Windows 8 pre-installed Later at a time, my friend updated it to Windows 10 Pro which I think not original/pirated Now I want my Windows 10 to be original I have tried 'Reset this PC' and...
  5. Windows Activation showing Windows is activated using your organisation’s product...

Windows Activation showing Windows is activated using your organisation’s product...: Hello Friends, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 laptop i bought few years ago. It came with a genuine Windows 8 Home Not sure if it was Windows 8. I had upgraded to Windows 10 Build 1909 I suppose few Months back. Few days ago my hard disk stopped working. I gave it to repair...
  6. My Windows is activated using my organisations activation service?

My Windows is activated using my organisations activation service?: So I built my new PC recently and I installed windows on it and updated it to the latest version. I didn't activate my windows and I am fine with the annoying watermark. So a few weeks ago I noticed that there was no watermark on the bottom left corner. So I decided to take a...
  7. Windows is activated using your organisation activation service

Windows is activated using your organisation activation service: Hello Microsoft , I want to ask a little bit about my windows activator will it expire on that date [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organisation/d8e9bde7-8426-4876-8719-e3bb42ca7f7a
  8. Activation is showing as "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

Activation is showing as "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service": I am using Windows 10, Version 1909 Updated recently. In Activation tab under Update & Security, it's showing that "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". but i do not belong to any organisation, this is my personal computer. But, it should come...
  9. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: windows is activated using your organizations activation service it is written like this and always sending me to activate windows what shall I do...
  10. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

2. windows is activated using your organizations

3. Windows IS activated by an organization that i dont know

4. windows is activated using your organization,
  5. windows is activated with your organization account,
  6. windows is activated using your oraganizations activation service,
  7. activation using your organisation activation service