Windows 10: Activation Microsoft Defender with administrator acces

Discus and support Activation Microsoft Defender with administrator acces in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem, becouse you have before problem with october update i disabled update for this and i ve i think accidentaly change something in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rivesel, Nov 24, 2018.

1. rivesel Win User

Activation Microsoft Defender with administrator acces

I have a problem, becouse you have before problem with october update i disabled update for this and i ve i think accidentaly change something in Defender settings and i cannot have a real time protection pls help me what to do . I thank you very much for any ideas . Operation system win 10 pro . Screen of trouble included Activation Microsoft Defender with administrator acces ecd9051b-618f-4986-8ccf-73b7dd1e39b9?upload=true.png

:)

rivesel, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Sean8 Win User

activate acc

When my computer boots up says press 4 to activate acc, whats that mean?

Sean8, Nov 24, 2018
  3. erocker Win User

activate acc

No, don't bother. Unless you are going for very high overclocks where the fine tuning of ACC might be needed, or if you need to unlock a core. Even when I am going for big OC's I usually leave ACC alone.

erocker, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Activation Microsoft Defender with administrator acces - Similar Threads - Activation Microsoft Defender

2. Windows activation on a self-made build w/ Microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation on a self-made build w/ Microsoft acc: Hello there. In a few months, I will begin my first PC Build (Ryzen 5 3600). Using this tutorial will I be able to use my Digital Activation from my Dell lappy (i5) to activate Windows on the new build? 175286
  3. Windows activation on a self-made build w/ Microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation on a self-made build w/ Microsoft acc: Hello there. In a few months, I will begin my first PC Build (Ryzen 5 3600). Using this tutorial will I be able to use my Digital Activation from my Dell lappy (i5) to activate Windows on the new build? 175286
  4. acc administrator lost

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    acc administrator lost: how can i get back my acc administrator ? i have done something that i have lost that acc...can u help me to get back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acc-administrator-lost/fefc1916-10ef-4d6d-839a-c8a53b582563
  5. IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender: I have been trying to fix this for the longest time now. I would say about 8 hours. So basically i got this new laptop and I create clients for games. The thing is that these clients have injectors and these injectors have a trojan. But in order to work with them I need to...
  6. Cannot acces administrative settings on settings application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot acces administrative settings on settings application: Hello. I am not able to access "language bar options" or "administrative language settings on the settings application. is this because I am not accessing the settings app as an administrator? I am on an administrator user on the computer. Why does this not work?...
  7. Problem W10 key activation, microsoft acc linked to 2 devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem W10 key activation, microsoft acc linked to 2 devices: I'm unable to activate a W10 pro key on my notebook (error code 0xc004c008) and I think this is due to my microsoft account being linked to my main PC aswell as my notebook. Can I somehow change my microsoft acc on my notebook ? The windows copy for my notebook is a different...
  8. delete microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete microsoft acc: i use my acc to repair laptop, how i delete my acc from it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-acc/40bb0d97-7b66-4ee5-b3ae-f8468c954582"
  9. "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator": Please assist i recently upgrades from windows 7 to windows 10, when i wanted to rollback i got an error tht i should delete user accounts that were created during the upgrade....so i deleted the user account and by mistake i disabled built in user account and forgot to...
  10. How to revert local account to administrator acc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revert local account to administrator acc.: I changed my local administrator account, to standard accc., now I lost all elevated rights. I have a working windows account, but I don't know the password of the local account to revert. Thanks, 18425