Windows 10: Activation notification

Discus and support Activation notification in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I'm having a problem with windows activation. Many months ago, I bought Windows 10 home license for about 131 bucks and activated it. It was K... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Baitong456, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Activation notification

Hello. I'm having a problem with windows activation. Many months ago, I bought Windows 10 home license for about 131 bucks and activated it. It was K for a long time. But a few weeks ago, there were notifications about "activating Windows" I tried using media creation tool as people told me but the texts are still on my screen whenever I opened my laptop. Please help me remove it!

Activation notification ba5bba97-076e-4a55-bfdc-33bbe13928ee?upload=true.png

:)

Baitong456, Sep 19, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Activation notification

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Activation notification

1. Activation notification - Similar Threads - Activation notification

2. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notification won't stay active: We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification to call the number. On most of our machines, it has worked well and continues to do so but with the latest round of updates...
  3. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 notification won't stay active: We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification to call the number. On most of our machines, it has worked well and continues to do so but with the latest round of updates...
  4. How it is resolve that my windows always showing me windows activation notification but my...

How it is resolve that my windows always showing me windows activation notification but my...: Answer Me Asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-it-is-resolve-that-my-windows-always-showing/b30cefbd-09d2-4bc2-924c-c147cbf54ea2
  5. How it is resolve that my windows always showing me windows activation notification but my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How it is resolve that my windows always showing me windows activation notification but my...: Answer Me Asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-it-is-resolve-that-my-windows-always-showing/b30cefbd-09d2-4bc2-924c-c147cbf54ea2
  6. Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working: I went to my Nvidia Control Panel and tried enabling the setting but it doesn't get checkmarked. I tried on my other laptop but it shows fine. I find this feature really useful and would love to know a solution....
  7. Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working

Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working: I went to my Nvidia Control Panel and tried enabling the setting but it doesn't get checkmarked. I tried on my other laptop but it shows fine. I find this feature really useful and would love to know a solution....
  8. How to Windows Notification pop up all over all active windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Windows Notification pop up all over all active windows: Is there is a way to force show Windows notification pop-ups all over active windows?Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-windows-notification-pop-up-all-over-all/4fe47f80-0a20-4ea4-bc3c-1207c4273cd5
  9. How to Windows Notification pop up all over all active windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Windows Notification pop up all over all active windows: Is there is a way to force show Windows notification pop-ups all over active windows?Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-windows-notification-pop-up-all-over-all/4fe47f80-0a20-4ea4-bc3c-1207c4273cd5
  10. How to Windows Notification pop up all over all active windows