Windows 10: activation of a new insider computer

Discus and support activation of a new insider computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have three computers as windows 10 insider the two are activated with a digital license how can I activate rhe third one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JannisVergis, Dec 28, 2018.

1. activation of a new insider computer

I have three computers as windows 10 insider

the two are activated with a digital license

how can I activate rhe third one?

:)

JannisVergis, Dec 28, 2018

2. Cannot Active Insider Preview Program After Reinstall

Hi,

Failure to activate the Insider Build Preview can be caused by a change on your device configuration or a possible corrupted component. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? You can type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify the build.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

In addition, we suggest that you check the Feedback Hub for related submission regarding the builds that were affected by some activation reported issue. Confirm if the build that you're trying to activate is one of the affected
    builds and check the comment section for suggested solution.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Activation of new win10 insider preview OS.

Hi

I am insider preview member with my old computer during last 3 years.

Now I build a new computer download and install a new insider preview OS. During last week the OS is not activated.

Can I activate a new OS or insider program is closed?

Thanks.

StanislavKozminykh, Dec 28, 2018
  4. activation of a new insider computer

Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

activation of a new insider computer

1. activation of a new insider computer - Similar Threads - activation insider computer

2. Activation on a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation on a new computer: Imagine I want to buy a new gaming PC, but in the reviews it says that it has windows 10 trial version. So do I have to buy a windows 10 activation key? Please tell....
  3. Activation of new laptop computer

Activation of new laptop computer: I bought a new computer. how do i transfer the windows license from old to new computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-new-laptop-computer/9819b556-87da-45ed-911d-5203604fb720
  4. Windows Activation On New Computer

Windows Activation On New Computer: I transferred my windows files from my old hard drive to my new one. The original version was an OEM version of windows. I then purchased a key to activate windows. I have received the same error message the whole time "0xC004C060". From research, I can't tell if something is...
  5. insider activation

insider activation: i need to activate windows 10 have vista key,did clean install with key skipped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-activation/cb99bcd8-11ee-4768-b4b9-ab84658be926
  6. Activating new computer

Activating new computer: Frustration at trying to activate my new HP/Tower mounts. Even with opening up a new account, I'm not able to get past resetting my password. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-new-computer/fc45384c-a4cc-4f18-a18e-6b4dac53eaf4
  7. Activating a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating a new computer: I had taken the windows upgrade offer in 2016 but now I need to transfer it to another computer. My earlier windows 7 was in the retail channel. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-a-new-computer/27998b2a-cea4-47e9-a393-6baf64d337af
  8. Activation FOR insider

Activation FOR insider: I am using windows insider for sometime, I thought it's free. but currently I am seeing "your windows is not activated go to settings to activate it" So in short I'm asking windows 10 is free for insiders or not? (if i have not have any key of windows ever) If it isn't...
  9. activating windows10 on a new computer

activating windows10 on a new computer: Daughter killed laptop, moved hard drive to desktop I built. Windows 10 got corrupted, had to reinstall. How do I activate it from here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows10-on-a-new-computer/ba901dea-9fe4-48ec-b90f-211005f1a26c"
  10. Activate on new computer?

Activate on new computer?: I recently built a new computer, and after I got it working I installed Windows 10 from my Laptop that I was using previously and after about a day a message telling me to activate windows popped up. but I never needed to activate my laptop. Is my new computer going to...