Windows 10: activation of microsoft account

Discus and support activation of microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can i activate my microsoft account. whenever i tried to reach it i was in vein. they are demanding a key which i dont know how to get it. help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zain35145, Sep 23, 2019.

1. zain35145 Win User

activation of microsoft account

how can i activate my microsoft account. whenever i tried to reach it i was in vein. they are demanding a key which i dont know how to get it. help me plz...

:)

zain35145, Sep 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation through Microsoft Account Fails

Just for the record, what account you log in with has no effect on activation. The "Linked to your Microsoft account" is just an optional extra. If you switch to a local account it will just say "activated with a digital license". Switch to a Microsoft account and it will say "activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". You could do a clean install using an account you have never used before and it will still activate. As long as there is a digital license for that device on the activation server matching the installed edition, it will activate. The account used has no bearing on that.

And deleting / removing a device from the list won't affect activation. You just won't see it listed. Reinstall Windows 10 again latter on, on that device and it will be back in the list. That list is just another optional extra.

alphanumeric, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 23, 2019
  4. activation of microsoft account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

activation of microsoft account

1. activation of microsoft account - Similar Threads - activation microsoft account

2. my activated windows Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my activated windows Microsoft account: If I have activated windows 11 on my laptop will it transfer along with my Microsoft account to a freshly new built computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-windows-microsoft-account/5f6a9e49-e5e8-447a-a7e4-746b07350a9e
  3. Microsoft Account Activity Log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Activity Log: Is it normal to see my internet service provider's IP address trying to log into my Microsoft Account? My log-ins usually show my router IP address when I access from my phone or desktop. Thanks....
  4. Microsoft account Unusual sign-in activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account Unusual sign-in activity: Hi,I received a mail from Microsoft Account team. There is no value in platform and browser. After seeing this mail, i was logged in another device and checked. There is no such activity on that time. Is it scam or any threat?please let me know is there any issues....
  5. Activating windows with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows with Microsoft account: I'm a laptop user and I have a Microsoft account and i want to ask that will I be able to activate windows with my Microsoft account if I buy another PC . And by PC I mean a desktop not a laptop...
  6. Add a Microsoft account to Activation

Add a Microsoft account to Activation: I am running Windows 10 Pro and under: settings, update & security, activation. I am trying to "add a Microsoft account" to insure I can recover my digital copy if needed. However, when I follow the links and put in my data, I get a message that says "Oops, something went...
  7. Microsoft Account Activation.

Microsoft Account Activation.: Hi,I am facing a problem with my Windows 10 Pro.I am getting a warning from Microsoft to activate my account as my license will expire soon.For your kind information I am now using a Microsoft account to run this PC and in my account setting it is found at activation that...
  8. Activation through microsoft account

Activation through microsoft account: I recently upgraded ffom AM3 to AM4, which means mew MOBO, CPU, and RAM. I am unable to switch the old hardware back in as the mobo failed completely, when I try to activate windows it says I cannot activate locally, however I know my windows is activated through account and...
  9. Microsoft Account Activation Not working

Microsoft Account Activation Not working: My new computer just arrived and I have installed windows on the new computer and logged in with my Microsoft account. If I go to the Microsoft profile website it shows that my computer is linked to my Hotmail account. Microsoft Device List (On Website)...
  10. Microsoft account activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account activation: I’ve installed Windows 10 pro on my PC. I have Microsoft account on this machine but it shows digital activation but doesn’t want to take Microsoft login. Can you help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation of microsoft account