Windows 10: Activation of MS office

Discus and support Activation of MS office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have bought one laptop but there was some technical issues. So, I had to change my laptop OS. And, I have been changed my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Abhi_Patel, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Activation of MS office

Hello Everyone,

I have bought one laptop but there was some technical issues. So, I had to change my laptop OS. And, I have been changed my laptop OS by laptop company's service center but there was notMS office. So, I downloaded MS office but it was not license version(without paid) also. When, I open power point or word or excel, it show window to enter product key to active MS office. So, my question is that Which is the product key that I will have to enter to active MS office.

Or

Is there any another way to active MS office with out product key ?

Or

Please, send me link to download to download MS office without payment and I will not have to need product key to active MS office.

Please send link if any one have to download Ms office. I need it very urgent because I am college student.

Please help me.

Thank you.

:)

Abhi_Patel, Jan 24, 2019
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Hi Guys,

I have 5 workstations.
    One of them was running properly an official MS Office 2007 under Win XP Sp3.
    Recently I replaced the MB.
    Office is no more activated and it is imposible to activate it by Internet or by phone.

Curiously, the Microsoft customer support told me it's not possible because XP is no more supported.

Are you aware of that?

HiSpeed, Jan 24, 2019
  3. HiSpeed Win User

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Jan 24, 2019
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Activation of MS office

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Activation of MS office

1. Activation of MS office - Similar Threads - Activation office

2. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  3. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  4. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Activation Issues: Hi,I had to reformat my computer because it became corrupt. I saved my programs, personal files, but I didn't back up the registry where the key file would be stored?. I do still have the Office folder saved. I do have the key saved via purchase receipt though. I did a fresh...
  5. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Activation Issues: Hi,I had to reformat my computer because it became corrupt. I saved my programs, personal files, but I didn't back up the registry where the key file would be stored?. I do still have the Office folder saved. I do have the key saved via purchase receipt though. I did a fresh...
  6. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

7. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  8. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  9. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

10. activating office 2013 on windows 7

activating office 2013 on windows 7: how to activate office 2013 on windows 7. Servr won't respnd to connec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-office-2013-on-windows-7/90a4f3f1-af95-4fc9-8dae-fbbd278d9b6f