Windows 10: Activation of my win 10 pro by product key

Discus and support Activation of my win 10 pro by product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I get a product key on line to activate my Win 10 pro trial version?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StephenSenoga, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Activation of my win 10 pro by product key

How do I get a product key on line to activate my Win 10 pro trial version?

:)

StephenSenoga, Aug 15, 2020
  2. RobCoxXA Win User

Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Aug 15, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Activation of my win 10 pro by product key

How to get product key of old OS (Win 7) after upgrading to Win 10?

OK guys, this will take time, encoding in process but after that I need to do some basic editing and add explaining titles before I can post the video:

Activation of my win 10 pro by product key [​IMG]

The process as I did it:

• Install Windows 8.1 Pro on a new machine, activate with a valid product key which had never been used before. A totally virgin key. Activation OK
    • Reinstall 8.1 Pro on same machine wiping the HDD, use the same key to activate. Activation OK
    • Reinstall 8.1 Pro on a new machine, use the same key to activate. Activation OK
    • Upgrade the last install to Windows 10. Windows 10 activation OK
    • Reinstall 8.1 Pro on a new machine trying to use the same retail product key, resulting this:

Activation of my win 10 pro by product key [​IMG]

Thema:

Activation of my win 10 pro by product key

1. Activation of my win 10 pro by product key - Similar Threads - Activation pro product

2. Win 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro product key: Hi,I have a pc where the motherboard died and a retail licence of Windows 10 Pro. I need to swap it to a new build pc. The retailer say they don’t sell Microsoft products any more but they never sent me a product key email. Spoke with licensing phone support who say contact...
  3. Win 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro product key: Hi,I have a pc where the motherboard died and a retail licence of Windows 10 Pro. I need to swap it to a new build pc. The retailer say they don’t sell Microsoft products any more but they never sent me a product key email. Spoke with licensing phone support who say contact...
  4. Win 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to activate win 10 pro oem product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to activate win 10 pro oem product key: Today i have installed windows 10 pro oem via network push some where around 70 desktop's now i am having 70 different oem product key in normal scenario i have to type every single product key to activate the product is there any work around i can activate the product in...
  6. Activate Win 10 Pro with Win 7 Pro product key - error 0x80072EFD

Activate Win 10 Pro with Win 7 Pro product key - error 0x80072EFD: Hi there, can one not use the Windows 7 product key to activate a Win 10 version? My Win 7 version on my old Dell laptop says Pro OA MEA and was shipped with the laptop back then. Am now trying to activate Windows 10 both Pro on a completely new system Can I for some...
  7. Win 10 Pro Product Key

Win 10 Pro Product Key: Hello, I bought a laptop with an OEM version, that I subsequently upgraded to a full version installed via download. How do I find my product key? I have run CMD as an Administrator and entered wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey, but I suspect...
  8. Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key

Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key: I did the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate. Installation went well. However, I wanted to not be under a digital license, so I bought a Windows 10 Pro License from Amazon. Using the product key from Amazon gives me an error stating I should buy a real copy of...
  9. Win 7 Pro product key unable to activate Win 10 Pro

Win 7 Pro product key unable to activate Win 10 Pro: First, a little backstory. I previously bought a Windows 7 Pro key from a third party seller so that I could upgrade from Win 7 home to pro, and also wipe all the bloatware off a Dell Inspiron laptop. That laptop has since died hardware failure of some kind. I recently built...
  10. Win 10 activation - no product key

Win 10 activation - no product key: Trying to activate win10 after M'board change but it won't work as it cannot find product key; I took the free upgrade from Win7 to Win10 so don't have a key - how can I Activate Windows? Thanks!...