Windows 10: Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

Discus and support Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows...... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have buy a genuine copy of Windows 10 through a retailer . but my windows is not activated . now what i can do.. there is given in edition : Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Santosh Thakur1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

I have buy a genuine copy of Windows 10 through a retailer . but my windows is not activated . now what i can do.. there is given in edition : Windows 10 Pro.. But in activation : there is given the windows is not activated... solve my problem .. give the solution

:)

Santosh Thakur1, Jun 8, 2023
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jun 8, 2023
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows not genuine problem

or maybe it's

that gives your OEM licens a activation problem *Big Grin Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows...... :D

puma99dk|, Jun 8, 2023
  4. qubit Win User

Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

This kinda sucks. However, if one is upgrading from a retail W7/8, then it should activate on different hardware, with possible phone activation required if it's been over 120 days or whatever the timeout period is now since the last activation. Remember to erase the copy on the old hardware, of course.

qubit, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

1. Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows...... - Similar Threads - Activation through retailer

2. Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......: I have buy a genuine copy of Windows 10 through a retailer . but my windows is not activated . now what i can do.. there is given in edition : Windows 10 Pro.. But in activation : there is given the windows is not activated... solve my problem .. give the solution...
  3. Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of my windows 10 through a retailer . buying a genuine copy of the windows......: I have buy a genuine copy of Windows 10 through a retailer . but my windows is not activated . now what i can do.. there is given in edition : Windows 10 Pro.. But in activation : there is given the windows is not activated... solve my problem .. give the solution...
  4. Is the copy of windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the copy of windows genuine?: and if not how it is linked to my account ? when I entered my account on laptop it showed me that windows is activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-copy-of-windows-genuine/b033c2c6-00dd-4357-8db6-a646fd9180fc
  5. copy of windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy of windows is not genuine: plsss helppp call 81780 96764 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine/aa28a989-8412-4349-aeac-748210471c9c
  6. Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro

Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro: ****Warning my gramma bad**** I've buy window 10 pro and Microsoft office for 160$ from computer store but today it appear activate window at bottom right on my screen I'm so confuse now I've got scammed?? or my window have bug?? or something [IMG]...
  7. Genuine copy of Windows 10 not activating

Genuine copy of Windows 10 not activating: Hello, I own a digital download copy of Windows 10 purchased from their online store which I've been using for about a year. I've only just recently rebuilt my computer from scratch using the two existing hard drives on with all my files and programmes that I didn't want to...
  8. Retail copy of Windows 10

Retail copy of Windows 10: downloaded a retail copy of Windows 10 to new refurbished laptop. for daughter Son-in-law returned computer to exchange for new refurbished computer When I found out, original computer was on way back to refurbishing company How do I get my retail copy of...
  9. Windows 10 asking for activate my genuine copy.

Windows 10 asking for activate my genuine copy.: Some time ago I made the activation of my Windows 10 through the "Genuine ticket" method, as described on this page: https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/30/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-directly-without-upgrade/ Now after a recent update my system started asking for activation...
  10. Windows asking for activate my genuine copy.

Windows asking for activate my genuine copy.: Some time ago I made the activation of my Windows 10 through the "Genuine ticket" method, as described on this page: https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/30/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-directly-without-upgrade/ Now after a recent update my system started asking for activation...