Windows 10: Activation of Oregional code after formate and installing a different copy

Discus and support Activation of Oregional code after formate and installing a different copy in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when I have Purchased My Laptop it has Windows Pro 8.1 sticker , a fter a while I updated to windows 10 for free. Few Months ago I had to format my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ali AL-Nawaiseh, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Activation of Oregional code after formate and installing a different copy

when I have Purchased My Laptop it has Windows Pro 8.1 sticker , a fter a while I updated to windows 10 for free. Few Months ago I had to format my laptop and the technician who works at my place installed a different copy on the Laptop. Today I started getting messages saying that my license will expire soon and that I need activation code.

How would it be possible to get my original cope kew while the back of my laptop is scratched and cant read that code?

please help

:)

Ali AL-Nawaiseh, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 25, 2019
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jul 25, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Activation of Oregional code after formate and installing a different copy

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Activation of Oregional code after formate and installing a different copy

1. Activation of Oregional code after formate and installing a different copy - Similar Threads - Activation Oregional code

2. Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting: Good morning,I'm posting here after discussing with Dell. I have a Dell Precision 5510 that came with Windows 7 Pro, no hardware change. It is an old company laptop that I'm recycling for personal use since I got a new one and already migrated the company stuff there. The old...
  3. Windows 10 activation after formatting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 activation after formatting: I formatted my HDD and then clean installed windows 10 but they don't activate Error code:0xC004F213 I've tried everything I could find and nothing worked I thought the activation key is bound to my motherboard what's the issue here I don't understand I am getting desperate...
  4. cannot copy paste WITH formatting

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot copy paste WITH formatting: Hi, my computer used to copy and paste with formatting just fine. For a few weeks now it cannot copy and paste with formatting. I've tried ctrl + C and ctrl + V, but it doesn't work. I've also tried just using right clicks on the mouse and it does not work. This is not...
  5. How to install a fresh geniune copy on a formatted device

How to install a fresh geniune copy on a formatted device: Hi Dears, I have an HP Envy notebook bought with a genuine Windows 10 Home edition. I formatted the device and now don't have the original source to install a fresh copy of Windows. Appreciate your support guys. Thank you....
  6. Difference between Format and quick format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Difference between Format and quick format: Question: Does selecting format, not Quick Format, write over the drive with some algorithms or just the FAT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-format-and-quick-format/6de9cae2-54e1-4556-9a96-499db743641a
  7. Windows Activation Issues after Format

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation Issues after Format: Hi, So many moons ago i bought Windows 7 Pro (I bought it the day it came out, i was part of the home user trial thing they ran for it - so i got it cheap when it was released). Used that fine for many years... Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro ages ago, also fine ... for ages...
  8. Windows 10 not activating after format

Windows 10 not activating after format: I previously had Windows 10 Pro on my laptop, then I had to do a format due to a virus. Initially I installed Windows Pro N by mistake which did not activate, but then reformatted again to install Windows 10 Pro. I checked on my Microsoft account and it shows that my laptop...
  9. TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TRANFERS FILES TO DIFFERENT FORMATS: I AM TRYING TO CHANGE A FILE FROM A JPEG TO A V3. I AM USING A SYSTEM THAT DOES IT BUT WHEN I SAVE IT TO MY WINDOWS AND I TRIED TO OPEN I WONT LET ME. THERE IS AN ERROR SAYING IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WHY IF THE SYSTEM I AM USING TO TRANSFER IS COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS???...
  10. Cannot activate genuine copy after clean install

Cannot activate genuine copy after clean install: A friend of mine, who is a computer illiterate older lady, asked me to fix her laptop that her son gave her. It was a disaster. I decided that instead of trying to clean the OS, I would upgrade it from Windows 7 (genuine) to Windows 10. The upgrade icon on the taskbar was...