Windows 10: Activation of preinstalled windows office

Discus and support Activation of preinstalled windows office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DEBGOPAL ROY, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Activation of preinstalled windows office

I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???

:)

DEBGOPAL ROY, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 64 bit OEM, with no Office?

Technically Office is not part of Windows, but many OEM systems with Windows come with Office preinstalled, they generally need to be activated.
    If you buy Windows separately, then you have to also buy Office if you want it.

Caring1, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2019
  4. HiSpeed Win User

Activation of preinstalled windows office

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Activation of preinstalled windows office

1. Activation of preinstalled windows office - Similar Threads - Activation preinstalled office

2. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  3. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  4. Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop: I bought a Windows 10 Preinstalled Laptop about 5 years ago. I switched the os with LINUX without connecting to the internet on Windows. Now I am thinking to switch back to windows and I was wondering if I will be forced to buy a new subscription or it will automatically...
  5. Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop

Windows Activation On Preinstalled Laptop: I bought a Windows 10 Preinstalled Laptop about 5 years ago. I switched the os with LINUX without connecting to the internet on Windows. Now I am thinking to switch back to windows and I was wondering if I will be forced to buy a new subscription or it will automatically...
  6. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  7. Preinstalled windows Activate?

Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  8. Office activation code on preinstalled suite

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office activation code on preinstalled suite: I bought a Dell computer that had Office 16 installed. The hard drive on this computer is crashing and I have purchased a new computer. How do I find the activation code on Office so I can load it on my new computer....
  9. Activate Preinstalled Windows 10

Activate Preinstalled Windows 10: How to activate Pre-Installed WIndows10 HOme Single? When running WindowsPro10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-preinstalled-windows-10/a2ef6619-8026-451d-b006-97cfe0ff5e11"
  10. PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?

PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?: Hello everyone, I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I purchased a new CyberPowerPC Gaming desktop from Best Buy the other day, and I finally got it online today. While I was poking around in settings to get some updates going,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OFFICE CAME PREINSTALLED WITH WINDOWS 8.1 64 BIT

2. activate preinstalled windows