Windows 10: Activation of preinstalled windows office

Discus and support Activation of preinstalled windows office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DEBGOPAL ROY, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Activation of preinstalled windows office

I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???

:)

DEBGOPAL ROY, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 64 bit OEM, with no Office?

Technically Office is not part of Windows, but many OEM systems with Windows come with Office preinstalled, they generally need to be activated.
    If you buy Windows separately, then you have to also buy Office if you want it.

Caring1, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2019
  4. HiSpeed Win User

Activation of preinstalled windows office

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Activation of preinstalled windows office

1. Activation of preinstalled windows office - Similar Threads - Activation preinstalled office

2. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  3. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  4. MICROSOFT OFFICE ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MICROSOFT OFFICE ACTIVATION: Hello everyone I bought new HP laptop and whenever I open Ms word document it asks for activation. I have my college outlook account to use Ms office but that is not working to activate office. please help me to solve this issue. Thanks...
  5. Lenovo Y720 with preinstalled Windows

Lenovo Y720 with preinstalled Windows: Hello. I have Lenovo Y720 since 3 months. It came with preinstalled Windows 10 Home. Now I need to reinstall Windows but I don't have the cd-key written on the back of the laptop. I used software to export my key so basicly I have it but will be there a problem with...
  6. Activation of MS office

Activation of MS office: Hello Everyone, I have bought one laptop but there was some technical issues. So, I had to change my laptop OS. And, I have been changed my laptop OS by laptop company's service center but there was notMS office. So, I downloaded MS office but it was not license...
  7. How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop

How to get Activation Key on PreInstalled Win10 Laptop: I have a Lenevo , YOGA710 15IKB series laptop with preinstalled Win10 Home. I want to re-install the Win 10. I have following queries: 1. I don't have Activation Key( probably it already activated when I received the Laptop), so I need that. Where do I get it 2. Need an...
  8. Activate Preinstalled Windows 10

Activate Preinstalled Windows 10: How to activate Pre-Installed WIndows10 HOme Single? When running WindowsPro10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-preinstalled-windows-10/a2ef6619-8026-451d-b006-97cfe0ff5e11"
  9. Windows 10 Activation on running an OEM preinstalled Windows 8/8.1 license.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation on running an OEM preinstalled Windows 8/8.1 license.: Dear MS, We have a lot computer have EM preinstalled Windows 8/8.1 license and when we installed Windows 10 so we got automatically detect the product key and Activate automatically (refer link below) Those computer will still in use for 1 or 2 years more. May I know the...
  10. PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?

PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?: Hello everyone, I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I purchased a new CyberPowerPC Gaming desktop from Best Buy the other day, and I finally got it online today. While I was poking around in settings to get some updates going,...