Windows 10: Activation of the latest Windows 10 update

Discus and support Activation of the latest Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought the latest Windows 10 update from the Microsoft online store $A169 and installed it, but it won't activate. It gives me error 0xC004C003. Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaneRobertson1, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Activation of the latest Windows 10 update

I bought the latest Windows 10 update from the Microsoft online store $A169 and installed it, but it won't activate. It gives me error 0xC004C003. Do I have to buy a new license as well?

:)

JaneRobertson1, Apr 12, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 12, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 12, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

Activation of the latest Windows 10 update

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

Defer feature updates in Windows 10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Activation of the latest Windows 10 update

1. Activation of the latest Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Activation latest update

2. Latest update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update for Windows 10: The latest update for Windows 10 prevents Firefox and Edge from loading. Everything works fine once I've uninstalled the latest update so the problem is clearly yours. Please note I do not want to upgrade to Windows 11 but I do want Microsoft to fix this glitch ASAP!...
  3. Activation broken by latest update?

Activation broken by latest update?: Suddenly seeing Activate Windows on a machine running fine for 10 years....tried to go to Settings to run activation troubleshooter as recommended by the bot, but Update/Activation screens will not open at all?...
  4. Windows 10 require activation after latest OS update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 require activation after latest OS update: After the latest Windows update, my device which I bought with a genuine Windows license more than a year ago suddenly requires Windows activation. I try troubleshooting and using the command prompt to find my product key but to no avail. The error code 0xC004F012. Has anyone...
  5. Windows 10 latest update

Windows 10 latest update: I have recently restored my System to a previous date coz I had installed a software which was causing problems. I had also updated my windows in the course. After the system restore, the update got uninstalled and I cannot install it back. My settings update screen shows...
  6. Windows 10 activation failure after updating latest edition of windows 10

Windows 10 activation failure after updating latest edition of windows 10: After updating Windows 10 with latest edition, Activation doesn't work. [ATTACH] Above image is the problem showing in the activation windows. I followed Troubleshoot. Then following window came which confirmed genuine license availability. I followedupgrade your edition...
  7. Latest Windows 10 update

Latest Windows 10 update: Since installing the latest Win 10 upgrade, I’ve been experiencing a weird problem. While using my computer, the screen turns blue, like it has a blue filter over it, and it’s impossible to see what’s on the screen, so I have to re-boot. It isn’t the “blue screen if death”,...
  8. Windows 10 latest update

Windows 10 latest update: My computer no longer knows my account. I cannot get through the "repair" process because it does not recognize my password. Blue screens with instructions, but cannot enter due to password decline that I know is correct because I can log in and out on my MAC....
  9. Latest windows 10 update

Latest windows 10 update: So... I started my laptop as I have some work to do and Windows tells me it has to do an update. I need to work so I ignored it. Windows promptly starts updating, slowly. I leave the laptop to get on with it as there's nothing I can do. I check on it now and again and after...
  10. Windows 10 is not activated after latest update

Windows 10 is not activated after latest update: I bought Windows 8.1 Pro and updated my laptop to Windows 10 since 2015. Recently, it started to warn me to activate the windows. I tried to activate and change key using old windows 8.1 key but it doesn't work. Please help ! [ATTACH]...