Windows 10: Activation of the Window

Discus and support Activation of the Window in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I equipped Microsoft Windows Education version fully Activated. Unfortunately i misplaced the keys and now it keeps asking me to activate again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PankajTomar, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Activation of the Window

I equipped Microsoft Windows Education version fully Activated. Unfortunately i misplaced the keys and now it keeps asking me to activate again. I don't know the reason of it and I also don't know what to do.

If anybody faced any of the problem regarding the same and resolved it please tell me. Also If anyone know how to activate the windows without the activation key please tell me the steps.

Thanks

:)

PankajTomar, Apr 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Activation of the Window

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Activation of the Window

1. Activation of the Window - Similar Threads - Activation Window

2. WIN 10 PRO WITH A WIN 8 OEM KEY ON MOTHERBOARD, WINDOWS ARE RUNNING BUT CANT ACTIVATE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIN 10 PRO WITH A WIN 8 OEM KEY ON MOTHERBOARD, WINDOWS ARE RUNNING BUT CANT ACTIVATE: Hey guys, i came across this problem recently on a laptop i'm working on. Seems that this laptop came with a win 8 OEM key which is bounded to the MB. HP ENVY Touchsmart is the laptop, now it is running win 10 pro (they probably updated in the past but now it has 2x keys) and...
  3. windows can not active

windows can not active: i have disk with licence but can not active windows server 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-can-not-active/debf145e-2af7-4b46-a81a-5556b875fc7f"
  4. Activating Windows after Hardware Change

Activating Windows after Hardware Change: My old PC's motherboard stopped working so I went to a PC store to upgrade my PC's motherboard and CPU I am currently unable to re-activate my Windows via Troubleshoot. I read online and found out that I was supposed to link my Microsoft Account with the Digital License....
  5. problem with activation windows- error (0x87e10bc6)

problem with activation windows- error (0x87e10bc6): Hello, i have problem with windows 10 activation , i tried with troubleshooting but still get error (0x87e10bc6) , whats the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-activation-windows-error-0x87e10bc6/d9e2761f-0268-4fa6-b50e-80d654efac8c"
  6. Windows Pro Activation Error

Windows Pro Activation Error: Help me. I am having an issue activating my windows 10 pro. The error code is 0xC004C003. Please check the screenshot everytime I click troubleshoot button.[IMG]...
  7. windows activation

windows activation: windows 10 is asking about my organization??? and a product # I don't have this is used laptop that I did factory reset on and windows was working fine until last night....
  8. Windows 10 Key won't activate with the error 0xc0000022

Windows 10 Key won't activate with the error 0xc0000022: Windows 10 Key won't activate with the error 0xc0000022 I've been stuck with this problem for a few days and is really getting on my nerves. after the last update The key I had deactivated fyi it was new and original and I went to buy a new one and found out that I'm still...
  9. Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: I bought windows 10 a while back and have already activated it. But recently my computer had to get a new motherboard because it was broken, and ever since I got it back, it has been asking me to activate windows again. It was working up to the motherboard fix and the...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10 Error code: 0xC004C008

Cannot activate Windows 10 Error code: 0xC004C008: I recently built a Pc and got a defective motherboard, everything was fine until my motherboard started BSOD, so I decided to sent it back and ask for a refund since I could't access anything including the BIOS, I could not deactivate my Windows 10 Product Key. I got a new...