Windows 10: ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO

Discus and support ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; last year i have purchase hp notebook with preinstalled win 10. last week it shows that activate windows. trying to activate it but unable to do it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Anoop KumarMishra, Oct 1, 2020.

1. ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO

last year i have purchase hp notebook with preinstalled win 10. last week it shows that activate windows. trying to activate it but unable to do it.

:)

Anoop KumarMishra, Oct 1, 2020

2. MSDN Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

Here is a Microsoft paper on activation issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-errors-windows-10

I suggest that you use the TechNet forums for this particular issue. This forum is consumer-oriented (Win 10 Home, Pro). TechNet is IT oriented (Win 10, Pro, Enterprise, MSDN, Server 2012-R2, etc.).

Cbarnhorst, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Megahertz Win User
    Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro doesn't Activate

I found a solution to upgrade my Sony laptop from Win 7 pro to Win 10 Pro.
    As I described on the first post a upgrade from running Win 7 didn't work.
    So I followed Brink tutorial Clean Install Windows 10 without having to Upgrade First
    SIW2 suggested gatherosstate dance on post #8 but I didn't understand what he meant.
    From running Win 7 Pro I generated a GenuineTicket.xml using gatherosstate.exe tool.
    Then I did a Win 10 Pro Clean install on a blank SSD drive and used the GenuineTicket.xml generated under Win 7 Pro and it Activated Win 10 Pro just installed.
    Now I have a Win 10 Pro license on the M$ servers to the Sony laptop and I can do a upgrade from Win 7 Pro that it will activate.

Megahertz, Oct 1, 2020
  4. ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO

ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO

1. ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO - Similar Threads - ACTIVATION PRO

2. How do I update and activate Windows 11 Pro on a Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update and activate Windows 11 Pro on a Windows 11 Home?: My old computer has a digital Windows 11 Pro license installed.I've recently acquired a new computer which came with Windows 10 Home already installed, which was then updated to Windows 11 Home.When I try to use my old key to activate it, it says the current OS is not...
  3. How do I update and activate Windows 11 Pro on a Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update and activate Windows 11 Pro on a Windows 11 Home?: My old computer has a digital Windows 11 Pro license installed.I've recently acquired a new computer which came with Windows 10 Home already installed, which was then updated to Windows 11 Home.When I try to use my old key to activate it, it says the current OS is not...
  4. Windows 11 PRO - Activation Prompt Months after original install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO - Activation Prompt Months after original install?: I purchased a laptop and digitally downloaded Windows 10/11 PRO back in July 2023. Have been using it without issue until this past week and now I'm getting a prompt to "Activate Windows". Any clue what is going on? I do not have a key - it was digitally upgraded....
  5. Windows 11 PRO - Activation Prompt Months after original install?

Windows 11 PRO - Activation Prompt Months after original install?: I purchased a laptop and digitally downloaded Windows 10/11 PRO back in July 2023. Have been using it without issue until this past week and now I'm getting a prompt to "Activate Windows". Any clue what is going on? I do not have a key - it was digitally upgraded....
  6. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro: Hello,I bought a new Lenovo laptop IdeaPad 1 15ALC7 yesterday. It came with Windows 11 Home edition and I upgraded it to Windows 11 Pro by purchasing the upgrade from Microsoft Store. Then today I had to reset my PC because of a misconfigured application and reinstalled...
  7. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro

Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro: Hello,I bought a new Lenovo laptop IdeaPad 1 15ALC7 yesterday. It came with Windows 11 Home edition and I upgraded it to Windows 11 Pro by purchasing the upgrade from Microsoft Store. Then today I had to reset my PC because of a misconfigured application and reinstalled...
  8. How can I activate Windows 11 Pro with my purchased Windows 11 Pro digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate Windows 11 Pro with my purchased Windows 11 Pro digital license?: I am running Windows 11 Pro on Parallels on Macbook Pro M2 running Sonomoa 14.4.1. I installed Windows 11 Pro through the Parallels process and then purchased a license for it through the Microsoft store, signed in with my Microsoft id. Windows will not activate. The purchase...
  9. How can I activate Windows 11 Pro with my purchased Windows 11 Pro digital license?

How can I activate Windows 11 Pro with my purchased Windows 11 Pro digital license?: I am running Windows 11 Pro on Parallels on Macbook Pro M2 running Sonomoa 14.4.1. I installed Windows 11 Pro through the Parallels process and then purchased a license for it through the Microsoft store, signed in with my Microsoft id. Windows will not activate. The purchase...
  10. Settings app freezes and wont activate Windows 11 Pro

Settings app freezes and wont activate Windows 11 Pro: I just bought a refurbished laptop with Windows 11 Pro and was in the process of setting it up for the first time. Everything was going good until I tried to activate Windows in the Settings app. Every time I click anything regarding Activation, the app freezes and the only...